ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Gard looks like he enjoys a good pegging from his wife.
200.gif

No one who has been to both would disagree with it. Blame it on Crisler being newer, but no one would disagree it’s nicer. You got emotional and started trolling by acting like you don’t realize the benefit of cushioned seats over plastic seats. Odd, but it happened.
It is because it's newer. I said that. You just don't quit.

Reactions: boiler1987
No one who has been to both would disagree with it. Blame it on Crisler being newer, but no one would disagree it’s nicer. You got emotional and started trolling by acting like you don’t realize the benefit of cushioned seats over plastic seats. Odd, but it happened.

What did you expect when you posted it? That could’ve been one of those things that could’ve been kept to yourself instead of posting something that you knew would be trollish.

Reactions: jwardelt
What did you expect when you posted it? That could’ve been one of those things that could’ve been kept to yourself instead of posting something that you knew would be trollish.

But why? What’s wrong with reporting back on different arenas ITT? I don’t think one sentence on on Crisler vs Kohl amenities is controversial. It’s a ****ing Big Ten college basketball thread. Do I need to list the dumb shit on here you have argued about? The Wisconsin fan got in his feelings because his arena is overdue for renovation. Call him out instead.

You're comparing a newly renovated arena to one that is 25 years old and act surprised that it's nicer. Then flex about the concourses, with an insult of course. It's the same playbook over and over.

Reactions: boiler1987
But why? What’s wrong with reporting back on different arenas ITT? I don’t think one sentence on on Crisler vs Kohl amenities is controversial. It’s a ****ing Big Ten college basketball thread. Do I need to list the dumb shit on here you have argued about? The Wisconsin fan got in his feelings because his arena is overdue for renovation. Call him out instead.

Because you always post dumb shit to stir the pot. It’s just your shtick.

It doesn't help win games. They're busy renovating camp randall for the 100th time. Gotta upgrade from those metal bench seats.

I swear to God, all our athletic money goes to renovating Kinnick. We are on our 4th renovation of the place.

But as Wisconsin knows, football is king. I feel sorry for those loser programs like Minnesota, Purdue, Indiana, etc.........they will only go so far in college sports without a big time football program and support.

Football supports our success in pretty much every sport

I swear to God, all our athletic money goes to renovating Kinnick. We are on our 4th renovation of the place.

But as Wisconsin knows, football is king. I feel sorry for those loser programs like Minnesota, Purdue, Indiana, etc.........they will only go so far in college sports without a big time football program and support.

Our basketball arena is nicer than our football stadium

They're redoing the south end zone in Camp Randall this winter.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Most basketball arenas in the Big Ten are nicer because they are newer. The Big Ten has some really historical stadiums that are iconic to tear down. Is the experience as good as a new stadium, no, but they are apart of our brands
Camp Randall is over 100. Jump around still hasn't taken it down yet.

• Haha
Almost though. I remember that time something collapsed. It was scary. I would hate to die like that. Crushed under a pile of bodies

Kinnick is 93 years old.
Besides time in the student section I've only sat in the upper tier. Would hate to be the people underneath when it goes.

Live look at Iowa professional sports teams/players/coaches, world renowned companies and great products:

iu
Gives me PTSD Eastern Colorado vibes. For as “boring” as Iowa and Nebraska are along I-80 heading toward the Rockies, Eastern Colorado is BY FAR the ugliest, emptiest place I’ve ever seen, lol … looks like the moon. It makes the mountains even cooler when they appear.

Speaking of pigs, roasting this bitch Saturday for our 5th anniversary of our original brewery. Have her brining for 2 days to prep.

IMG-1010.jpg

IMG-1003.jpg

IMG-1014.jpg
This is pretty perfect chronologically.

Pic 1 - Pig presents itself to @hawkit3113
Pic 2 - The fun commences
Pic 3 - The aftermath

Calm down, Bucky. It was a joke.
Oh I know, but if the spread is -5 then the last shot doesn't matter at all. Unless the o/u was close. I don't know what that was.

Edit: I didn't read the entire tweet. Gotcha. Yup Davison definitely bet the over.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT