ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bart Starr = dog shit

Lombardi = dog shit
I was going to say that the state of Iowa's HOF QB and Coach were dog shit, but you don't have any, so....
iu

You were trolling.

I told my wife and the people sitting next to me the same thing I posted. That the first thing I noticed was how much nice the arena is than I thought after seeing the Kohl center. That’s it. God forbid. That okay champ?

Then the Wisconsin fan got in his feelings because the Kohl Center is old and turned that into some weird debate.

I told my wife and the people sitting next to me the same thing I posted. That the first thing I noticed was how much nice the arena is than I thought after seeing the Kohl center. That’s it. God forbid. That okay champ?

Then the Wisconsin fan got in his feelings because the Kohl Center is old and turned that into some weird debate.
Feelings. Lulz. Never change Hail. Never change.

Finally. Brad Davison can get off my TV screen and go play professional ball in Lithuania or some shit.

Still gotta hear the broadcasters talk about Wahl and Crowl being from Minnesota for a couple more years though.
Good game.

quick.gif

Reactions: WheelerG
A snarky observation. Yes I disagreed.

No one who has been to both would disagree with it. Blame it on Crisler being newer, but no one would disagree it’s nicer. You got emotional and started trolling by acting like you don’t realize the benefit of cushioned seats over plastic seats. Odd, but it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT