ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Juwan Howard is such a piece of trash. Enjoy the suspension you herpe giving, 7 baby momma having, embarrassment to the Big Ten. Perfect fit for the cult that is UM.

Reactions: MGC_07
His elbow to Dickinson during the game did more damage than any swing Terrance Williams took
Lol. Hunter did sell that one pretty well. You can’t possibly think there is a comparison between getting away with a borderline cheapshot during the game and throwing punches after the game. Michigan got off very light.

Reactions: jwardelt
Lol. Hunter did sell that one pretty well. You can’t possibly think there is a comparison between getting away with a borderline cheapshot during the game and throwing punches after the game. Michigan got off very light.

Has Brad Davison ever been suspended? Are all of his cheap shots borderline?

Reactions: hawkit3113
1. Juwan Howard starting a riot.
2. PSU scandal
3. MSU scandal

50354493-10190991-Assistant_District_Attorney_Thomas_Binger_center_makes_his_way_i-m-17_1636640000575.jpg

Reactions: hawkit3113
Has Brad Davison ever been suspended? Are all of his cheap shots borderline?
That’s a completely different conversation. I understand why you would want to deflect at this point, but punching/slapping opponents is unacceptable. This is the second time Howard has gone after another staff. The punishment doesn’t fit the crime, imo. Could have easily been fired, but being out for the year seems like a better punishment.

Maybe even throw in some mandatory anger management classes.

That’s a completely different conversation. I understand why you would want to deflect at this point, but punching/slapping opponents is unacceptable. This is the second time Howard has gone after another staff. The punishment doesn’t fit the crime, imo. Could have easily been fired, but being out for the year seems like a better punishment.

Maybe even throw in some mandatory anger management classes.

Deflect? I don’t really care if he’s suspended 1 game or the entire season. 5 games after Few got 1 game for a DUI seems fair.

lol Juwan Howard is such a piece of trash. Enjoy the suspension you herpe giving, 7 baby momma having, embarrassment to the Big Ten. Perfect fit for the cult that is UM.
Maybe the most true post ever made on here.

And he’s been like this since college.

The Woodson February Fade.
What pisses me off with him, is he continues to stay with Kopp. He is fukin useless. Play the youngsters---Geronimo, Bates, etc, etc...

He runs nothing for Parker....

He tries to run an offense rpedicated on having shooters----we have ONE----and he doesn't get that ONE, a shot.

I mean he cannot make FT's, or lay-ups....But God damn, man.....

Reactions: cmore79
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT