ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a couple good centers in Dante and Kepnang.

Would love to see how Fran matches up with them.

Murray twins play well and your shooters make 3’s, you’d at worst a 50/50
I watched a few minutes of their game the other night mainly to listen to Walton. Could only take a few minutes of that. Oregon looked like shit. Couldn't throw it in the ocean. Doesn't seem to like their recent vintage teams but maybe that was a bad game. They were playing someone w/ a losing record. Arizona st maybe. I could see Iowa not getting completely blown out by them.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
I watched a few minutes of their game the other night mainly to listen to Walton. Could only take a few minutes of that. Oregon looked like shit. Couldn't throw it in the ocean. Doesn't seem to like their recent vintage teams but maybe that was a bad game. They were playing someone w/ a losing record. Arizona st maybe. I could see Iowa not getting completely blown out by them.
They don’t consistently play at a high level. But I watched them Saturday night against Arizona and they lost by 3 on the road.

But on any given night they could play well, I hope Illinois doesn’t have them as a first round matchup.

Lol Bill Walton is so bad, so glad he only calls that conference and Maui.

They don’t consistently play at a high level. But I watched them Saturday night against Arizona and they lost by 3 on the road.

But on any given night they could play well, I hope Illinois doesn’t have them as a first round matchup.

Lol Bill Walton is so bad, so glad he only calls that conference and Maui.
I don't recall him calling "Maui" in vegas this year.

The last game of the 2020 season was awesome. Connor vs Monte, the kid that went to Kentucky vs Trent, and Chin vs Fran in post game handshake of the first game.

I don't think we have ever walked off the floor without shaking hands

After our win in Champaign, Underwood is taking Fran to the Pizza Hut parking lot.

Getting 2 lessons taught in one day

He would stomp Underwood. Fran don't like him. And we don't like IL.

The Illini didn't want no Connor smoke.

The Big 10 needs more rivalrys like what happened yesterday. Iowa and IL will dust it up. Fvck those guys.

I think Fran wants to slap Underwood anyways.
I really thought Iowa Illinois would reignite. Too bad Iowa hasn’t held up their end.

• Haha
Felt it was easy to pick home teams tonight, made my spidey senses tingle so took the points.

Sounds like an announcement by the Big Ten happening imminently about Coward’s bitch slap.

The Big 10 needs more rivalrys like what happened yesterday. Iowa and IL will dust it up. Fvck those guys.

I think Fran wants to slap Underwood anyways.
Underwood would fold Fran up like a fukin' lawn chair..

Now, Mrs. Fran? That's a different story....

fran-and-margaret-mccaffery.jpg

Took IU and the points as well. Although seeing Galloway isn't dressed doesn't make me feel great about that pick.

Branham may get cooking tonight.
After OSu got embarrassed and no Galloway it doesn't feel right but I'm sticking to it.

Took IU and the points as well. Although seeing Galloway isn't dressed doesn't make me feel great about that pick.

Branham may get cooking tonight.
Meh......Gets Bates more PT. He's m0re of a threat to score....better shooter.

And FTR, Lander also out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT