ADVERTISEMENT

Official 2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Unf i think we are out of the mix as wel. Ima guess he ends up at michigan, since houstan stayed in the draft.

Tag me in a year and let's see where he is. Just seems like his ego can easily drag a team down. Memphis played waaay better when he wasn't playing.

Also, you guys had Max Strus and Paul Reed on the same team not that long ago.
where exactly can he drag DePaul down to? There's nothing below us.

He would instantly be our best player and the biggest name we've gotten since Quentin Richardson.

Reactions: Villian07
^^^^ kinda how i feel given our bc situation. How much could he possibly hurt us? worse seed in the NIT? Who cares lol

Low risk high reward imo unless ur already a contender.

Dont come on here slow playin lol. Ive read louisville isnt even on the board, seton hall emu and new new fave is possibly kstate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: KisteK
KU guy said Self made a last minute push for Nance ..
Not that I wouldn't love to add a Pete Nance, but I'm just wondering who tf would've been leaving ..

Cuffe? Who looks to receive minimal minutes.. Yesufu? Martin?

Just not sure I buy it.

Emoni Bates to Eastern Michigan lol.
AqHW.gif

Emoni Bates to Eastern Michigan lol.
Its eerily similar to when his dad created a high school for him to stay home. Hes not gonna get pushed/challenged, and im afraid hes gonna be another what if story.

i just cant understand how his dad cant see the carnage hes doing to his sons career smh.

im not so sure with his dads crazy demands, that emu wasnt the only school he had a commitable offer to. U know when penny pulls ur offer and u cant even return to memphis, its bad.

side note eastern michigan would be absolutely bananas if their mascot is anything other than the limu emu

Reactions: dukedevilz
Smh what a cluster****. Roster turnover gonna be harder to keep up with than it is now. Shit is ruining the sport. “Oh no its hard…….::..ille just transfer somewhere else. Oh no its hard here too! Welp off to the next school”

not to mention the yearly bidding wars that already take place are going to quadruple.

Whens the last time the ncaa did anything that wasnt essentially ruining the sport we love smh.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT