ADVERTISEMENT

Notice of Allegations for 6+ schools coming

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville

Wilcox talks about how they cannot use wiretaps that are not in the case or not at all. Not totally sure.

Due to this reading, it’s possible that Louisville is in the clear of any Level 1 allegations. Fair’s part was thrown out because I think he was deemed entrapped. Bowen Sr. one day said Johnson didn’t pay him. The next day he said he did so that’s hearsay. Plus, we fired Pitino and Bowen never played.

KU’s only eligibility concerns are De Sousa playing in the FF game.

Here’s some quotes about eligibility stuff:

“Wilcox said only those schools involved in eligibility issues would be impacted.”

Gonna be interesting. I could be wrong but we have no eligibility concerns.

Gotta be Arizona and LSU, they have nothing but 2nd hand media reports otherwise np matter how MU grad journalists or UK message board warriors want to spin the story.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Gotta be Arizona and LSU, they have nothing but 2nd hand media reports otherwise np matter how MU grad journalists or UK message board warriors want to spin the story.

Arizona and LSU for sure, possibly NC State. After that, not sure. USC, TCU, Creighton, etc.

You know the martyr Louisville has to find its place there. Kansas and LSU should join Arizona as well

2 of LSU KU UL and Zona are going to get hit, but fans of any of these programs feeling "confident" they won't get named are fooling themselves. Also there will be more than one round of NOAs so even if some programs skate they could be hit on the 2nd wave. I'm glad UK is a nike school.

2 of LSU KU UL and Zona are going to get hit, but fans of any of these programs feeling "confident" they won't get named are fooling themselves. Also there will be more than one round of NOAs so even if some programs skate they could be hit on the 2nd wave. I'm glad UK is a nike school.

The smart play is to wait for NOA to come out. A lot of people on this board have been proven wrong when it comes to predicting what’s going to happen to whom.

The smart play is to wait for NOA to come out. A lot of people on this board have been proven wrong when it comes to predicting what’s going to happen to whom.
True. That and the NCAA has proven time and time again to be the most inconsistent and incompetent governing body in all of sports, nothing would surprise me. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if all 6 NOAs go to cleveland state.

Nothing will happen to KU
I admire your dedication to proclaiming innocence but there's no way you can know that for certain.

Um. I just want to know what a person would think would come against us now. The answer is nothing

Silvio not cleared a month ago? Yes I’m sweating the 17-18 final four banner comes down.

Preston played in the 17-18 season? Yes the same.

Again, nada.

Um. I just want to know what a person would think would come against us now. The answer is nothing

Silvio not cleared a month ago? Yes I’m sweating the 17-18 final four banner comes down.

Again, nada.
Im not saying you're going to get hit with an NOA, but you playing it off like theres no chance KU gets hit is laughable.

Again, nada.
Im not saying you're going to get hit with an NOA, but you playing it off like theres no chance KU gets hit is laughable.

Hit with what? Maybe a scholly for 2020 at most. Will be a slap on wrist.

There’s some programs in some deep shit.

If you read reddit right now Zona fans are trying to convince themselves that they're the only program that has been vindicated by the FBI trial and no athletes have taken a cent. When in reality its pretty clear Zona is the dirtiest of them all.

If you read reddit right now Zona fans are trying to convince themselves that they're the only program that has been vindicated by the FBI trial and no athletes have taken a cent. When in reality its pretty clear Zona is the dirtiest of them all.

There’s a wiretap on Miller on Ayton.

There’s a tap on Townsend on Zion.

The difference?

Pretty simple. You can’t charge anyone with anything until it happens with this stuff. We didn’t pay Zion bc we didn’t get Zion.

Are you going to arrest me now bc I’m telling you I’m going to rob “x” bank at 10pm tonight? No. I’m going to your precinct maybe and you’re going to watch me now I bet. I’m known. But no crime. Maybe a day of house arrest?

The difference?

Pretty simple. You can’t charge anyone with anything until it happens with this stuff. We didn’t pay Zion bc we didn’t get Zion.

Are you going to arrest me now bc I’m telling you I’m going to rob “x” bank at 10pm tonight?
As a Cats fan who's been hearing "PayPal Cal" and all the other things the past 10 years it's nice to be a spectator on this one and watch the programs saying those things *cough* Louisville *cough* be on the hot seat.

Reactions: kl40504

All I'm saying is that I'm not nearly as concerned as I used to be. I said I could be wrong, which is more likely in regards to past experience. However, I do think we have a lot of ground to stand on in reference to other schools in the same boat. Thus, not as worried.

The difference?

Are you going to arrest me now bc I’m telling you I’m going to rob “x” bank at 10pm tonight?
Wrong. How many people have been arrested for planning a terrorist attack but never carried it out?

The difference?

As a Cats fan who's been hearing "PayPal Cal" and all the other things the past 10 years it's nice to be a spectator on this one and watch the programs saying those things *cough* Louisville *cough* be on the hot seat.

I don’t know Louisville’s allegations so can’t speak to them. Nor do I have anything to bash UK on. We all just assume Cal is running it dirty given his past where he did get busted. And the crop of talent he’s gotten

The difference?

How many people have been arrested for planning a terrorist attack but never carried it out?

Now you’re going real far

I don’t know Louisville’s allegations so can’t speak to them. Nor do I have anything to bash UK on. We all just assume Cal is running it dirty given his past where he did get busted. And the crop of talent he’s gotten
You know what they say about assuming.

The difference?

How many people have been arrested for planning a terrorist attack but never carried it out?

I’ve got a bottle of Gin in my car as we speak. Until it goes down the hatch while driving tho, I’m legal.

Cal has never been busted by the NCAA for any rules violations. Get your facts correct.

Reactions: JC for 3
Cal has never been busted by the NCAA for any rules violations. Get your facts correct.

He’s lucky schools have fallen on the sword for him.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/400840-calipari-deserves-criticism-for-repeated-rules-violations

Wilcox talks about how they cannot use wiretaps that are not in the case or not at all. Not totally sure.

Due to this reading, it’s possible that Louisville is in the clear of any Level 1 allegations. Fair’s part was thrown out because I think he was deemed entrapped. Bowen Sr. one day said Johnson didn’t pay him. The next day he said he did so that’s hearsay. Plus, we fired Pitino and Bowen never played.

“Wilcox said only those schools involved in eligibility issues would be impacted.”

Louisville in trouble.

Louisville in trouble.

Very much so it looks like

Arizona too. That’s your two high profile ones

Then LSU and a few others obviously

Louisville in trouble.

Very much so it looks like

Arizona too. That’s your two high profile ones

Then LSU and a few others obviously

Honestly, the way Zion played, he deserved every penny allegedly offered. I hope he got dough from everyone, Colgate included. Was quite the beacon for CBB in general.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT