ADVERTISEMENT

Not OT: Grayson Allen dating Morgan Reid

For a Duke girl she’s a a 9000 on a scale of 1 to 10 for sure

Laughing

Actually its funny... I knew a TON of hot girls at Duke. Like... a ton. Maybe it was just the people I knew, but when I hear people talk about Duke having ugly girls, I am truly baffled.

Laughing

Actually its funny... I knew a TON of hot girls at Duke. Like... a ton. Maybe it was just the people I knew, but when I hear people talk about Duke having ugly girls, I am truly baffled.
Truly baffled?

nerdyduke3.jpg

Truly baffled?
They're wearing face paint and making chant faces (not much different from some "O" faces, a context which makes it pretty hot no matter who it is).

Also... ahem... race?

Being in my mid-40s now, basically every college woman checks the box for "prime of life physically," a hotness category I didn't even know existed until I got past 37 or so.

Edit: Oh, and you're in luck, @LetsGoDuke301 . I finally closed the tab where I could copy your post to paste elsewhere, so that chapter is finished.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Holy shitballs. That lucky mother****ing guy... that girl is perfection. Four year honor roll, twice National Honor Society, degree in evolutionary anthropology... FML.

Dude, the last thing you want to do is marry a really smart girl. Real amateur move. My wife is dumb as a box of rocks and I wouldn't have it any other way. She gets mad at me all I gotta do is point at a shiny object and she's done.

Photo of paint covered Cameron Crazies notwithstanding, yes, baffled. There were some super attractive girls at Duke. Maybe I hung out with a more-attractive-than-average group, but I don't think so?

Like someone else mentioned, it is all relative. Only around 6500 undergrad students at Duke, and half are males.

She’s hot for a chick that goes to duke. They’ve had like 11 hot chicks on that campus, ever.
State schools have more hot chicks and ugly chicks...they just have more of everything.

It's easy to think all FSU girls are hot when the camera at football games points to half dozen attractive girls and ignores the rest of the student body.

The bigger factors are whether they have a nursing/teaching program or if they're mostly engineering? Is it a warm weather school? Any girl looks better in a sundress.

Reactions: TheDude1
It’s all relative. A 3 in the real world is a 10 at a Dungeons and Dragons party. I’m sure it’s similar at Duke.
I guarantee you there are less female fatties on a percentage basis at Duke and other top schools than at UK or Kansas.

I'm sure he struggled mightily at Duke to find females that were interested in him...

grayson_zpscaaanu7j.jpg

I don’t get why you care that other guys think a woman isn’t as hot as you think she is.

A) Because it is some serious try-hard. Like, you really have to be forcing it. And nobody tries harder at denying a girl is hot than dudes on message boards.

B) Because I don't like when people are wrong. And frankly, if you think that girl isn't that hot, you are wrong. If someone said 2+2=5, I'd argue that just as vehemently;)

Plus, what else are we going to talk? I don't really care about Oregon or that Florida school that Honors guy cares so much about or a fantasy draft I am not in. I'd rather talk about how hot this girl is:)

Reactions: jhmossy
I don’t get why you care that other guys think a woman isn’t as hot as you think she is.
A) Because it is some serious try-hard. Like, you really have to be forcing it. And nobody tries harder at denying a girl is hot than dudes on message boards.

B) Because I don't like when people are wrong. And frankly, if you think that girl isn't that hot, you are wrong. If someone said 2+2=5, I'd argue that just as vehemently;)
She isn't hot though, she's pretty. Nice set of tarantulas and a good body, but her face isn't super hot to me. Doesn't mean I wouldn't obviously bang, which I stated before.

There's a lot of really hot women that aren't models or celebrities in other cities in the US. California for one is unreal. She would be about a solid 7 here.

Plus, what else are we going to talk? I don't really care about Oregon or that Florida school that Honors guy cares so much about or a fantasy draft I am not in. I'd rather talk about how hot this girl is:)

Fair enough. She’s definitely hot but not out of this world hot. She wouldn’t really stand out at a place like FSU where I went for grad school.

Reactions: UL_1986
I said there are plenty of hot girls at Duke. I didn't say anything about dudes dressed like girls.
That was from the courtside at the Champions Classic 2016. The tv camera panned to the crowd and boom, there she was with a balding guy wearing a KU shirt..

. California for one is unreal. She would be about a solid 7 here.

I've been to Cali plenty, and...

08087c13f9aa38326cb25bfafd431399.jpg

Fair enough. She’s definitely hot but not out of this world hot. She wouldn’t really stand out at a place like FSU where I went for grad school.

See the above meme.

That was from the courtside at the Champions Classic 2016. The tv camera panned to the crowd and boom, there he was with a balding guy wearing a KU shirt..

FIFY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT