Team
Virginia
https://thebiglead.com/2018/10/09/grayson-allen-morgan-reid-girlfriend-duke/

Mad respect to Grayson.

D_vV_IQ-KVtLFveYtgWx2LrecNUoM8vYpVGSpa1REy0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

morgan-reid1.jpg

DpCASHFVAAADV0P.jpg

Lots of respect for Morgan, lots of girls as hot as her wouldn’t mentally and emotionally be able to take being the lesser looking one in a relationship. She’s a solid 8 and mature to boot, I guess.

Reactions: keith37 and tw3301
You sound like the kind of guy who that happens too lol

aka...get a better dick....for your own sake
Ha. No she just looks like the kind of girl that would take a lot of work in order to make her fun. Too cute, young and innocent looking. Gross.

Ha. No she just looks like the kind of girl that would take a lot of work in order to make her fun. Too cute, young and innocent looking. Gross.
I was trying to make a super rapey comment bro.....mainly to upset the twihards on the board that are no longer allowed to force politics down our gullets.

Lots of respect for Morgan, lots of girls as hot as her wouldn’t mentally and emotionally be able to take being the lesser looking one in a relationship. She’s a solid 8 and mature to boot, I guess.
When you came out to your parents, were they more disappointed about you being gay, or a duke fan?

Reactions: jhmossy
How do you know so much about his privates?
Snapchat. World wide web...this dudes d is everywhere. Matter of fact---check the lower left corner of your wifes last selfie. Its totally subtle---but still

Holy shitballs. That lucky mother****ing guy... that girl is perfection. Four year honor roll, twice National Honor Society, degree in evolutionary anthropology... FML.

Reactions: WojoRising
Or a girl who is going to be a professor or field researcher or something pretty balls out.

Hey man, being hot is one thing... being a whip ass athlete AND smart as ****? That’s just not fair.
Anthro is honestly a step up from a basic degree. A mere step up from your basic athlete degree in sociology or criminal justice. Average salary is 58k before taxes with massive student loans. Not ideal unless you plan on $$$ from an outside source.

And being a anthro professor and expecting it to make your life comfortable before bilateral hip replacents is a pipe dream. True??

Anthro is honestly a step up from a basic degree. A mere step up from your basic athlete degree in sociology or criminal justice. Average salary is 58k before taxes with massive student loans. Not ideal unless you plan on $$$ from an outside source.

And being a anthro professor and expecting it to make your life comfortable before bilateral hip replacents is a pipe dream. True??

Dude. She is a DUKE GRAD and two time Honor Society member with a degree in evolutionary anthropology with concentration in anatomy & paleoanthropology (and a recruited athlete who didn’t pay for college.). That is many, many steps beyond some throw away athlete degree at some top 200 school. You are trying WAY too hard;)

Dude. She is a DUKE GRAD and two time Honor Society member with a degree in evolutionary anthropology with concentration in anatomy & paleoanthropology (and a recruited athlete who didn’t pay for college.). That is many, many steps beyond some throw away athlete degree at some top 200 school. You are trying WAY too hard;)
I don’t care what name is on the diploma. Nobody is paying extra for an evolutionary anthro major. ROI is so net negative. I’m sure she is plenty educated—but what is her future profession? The best of the best in this field get paid just south of six figures before taxes. Factory workers earn about the same hourly wage as your avg anthro grad.....without the debt. It’s def closer to a throw away than someone impacting society.

It also requires 1 400 level class at duke. One. Her other pre reqs to obtain this degree are far more challenging. If we are being honest.

Last edited:
There are pictures of a smokeshow in this thread and you guys are arguing about her degree... Who gives a shit?

Reactions: jhmossy
She still goes to Duke (med school) and plays pro soccer now for NC in Cary. Also, there is nothing that indicates they are dating. He's probably just her gay BFF.

There are pictures of a smokeshow in this thread and you guys are arguing about her degree... Who gives a shit?

The Duke gal is a smoke show. A pre med smoke show. Good enough writer, too.

That other one... eh. Not so much, for me. Wouldn’t kick her outta bed for eating crackers, but that’s a low bar to be frank.

That other one... eh. Not so much, for me. Wouldn’t kick her outta bed for eating crackers, but that’s a low bar to be frank.
Not pre anymore, just med.

Reactions: TheDude1

Yeah I'm not talking about the other one.

ADVERTISEMENT