ADVERTISEMENT

No TV Teddy V in the NCAA tournament

Bill Nye the Science Guy could have tweeted it, and they would spin it as UNC hater.
I think they come up with a name for that. "ABCers" or something like that. If they didn't have a sense of paranoia, then the acronym would have never been made.

I think you guys are the ones displaying the paranoid here, which is kind of your thing.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I was really looking forward to this thread of everyone coming together to hate TVT, but it has been hijacked, so disappointing.

I was really looking forward to this thread of everyone coming together to hate TVT, but it has been hijacked, so disappointing.

Hard to believe BBN would hijack a thread, but here we are.

It was a generic you, meaning your fanbase.
The whole fanbase or a few posters on a message board? o_O

Hyperbole isn't really a great tool/broad brush to paint an entire fanbase.

Some like to be lazy, and would rather lump everyone together instead of calling out specific posters and posts.

Your fanbase has some real stereotypical fanatics as well. I'd be a real dildo to assume you're all the same and include you all in a some "gotcha" retort that's convenient to my laziness.

Call out those that are idiots. Every fanbase has them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat_Incognito
The whole fanbase or a few posters on a message board?

Hyperbole isn't really a great tool/broad brush to paint an entire fanbase.

Some like to be lazy, and would rather lump everyone together instead of calling out specific posters and posts.

Your fanbase has some real stereotypical fanatics as well.

I mean, I would assume that people realize it isn't the entire fanbase. Pretty sure I've made that clear on here plenty. A generic term doesn't encompass all, nor is it meant to. It wasn't any different than you claiming we are paranoid. In fact, it was directly in response to that.

I mean, I would assume that people realize it isn't the entire fanbase. Pretty sure I've made that clear on here plenty. A generic term doesn't encompass all, nor is it meant to. It wasn't any different than you claiming we are paranoid. In fact, it was directly in response to that.
Anyone that uses or came up with ABCers' are paranoid. Never said it was the enitre fanbase.

Message has been sent to all officials.. Do not offend or dis-respect UNC, we are watching you.

Key word here is “fake” UNC got that down pat. Perfected after 18 years of practice.

Nothing fake about it but it you're surely burnt about it. You have us on the brain all day every day. Can't change the past but the mindset you have is telling.

Key word here is “fake” UNC got that down pat. Perfected after 18 years of practice.

And we picked up 3 nattys during that time. Whereas you fools get caught shipping cash FedEx.

You dolts could screw up a wet dream.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Weird...........No replies.

Humph........Weird.
I hate refs that make the game more about themselves than the game. The best refs are the ones that you forget their names after the game is over. Have to wonder if some are betting. Hard to believe that Vegas can get the lines so close every game.

^ How's that?

ADVERTISEMENT