ADVERTISEMENT

NIT best tourney this year

You had your chance and didn’t show up in an elimination game against tOSU.
Which is why I said IU didn't deserve a bid. And to be fair, Belmont had their chance vs Murray in conference title game---and lost. Sorry I cannot get on board with a team being in the NCAA's with a SOS of 196, and their best wins being one tourney team and one NIT team.

Which is why I said IU didn't deserve a bid. And to be fair, Belmont had their chance vs Murray in conference title game---and lost. Sorry I cannot get on board with a team being in the NCAA's with a SOS of 196, and their best wins being one tourney team and one NIT team.

I know you said IU didn’t belong, but then argued that they kinda did and said well there’s an argument that they did. So really you think they did over Belmont and you’re salty that Belmont is in.

Reactions: kl40504
I know you said IU didn’t belong, but then argued that they kinda did and said well there’s an argument that they did. So really you think they did over Belmont and you’re salty that Belmont is in.
No, I argued they "kinda of did", IF you are comparing them to St.John's and Belmont. FTR, I don't think Belmont, nor SJU belong. But somebody had to go. We had our chance. SHit it away. Move on, and try and win the NIT.

No, I argued they "kinda of did", IF you are comparing them to St.John's and Belmont. FTR, I don't think Belmont, nor SJU belong. But somebody had to go. We had our chance. SHit it away. Move on, and try and win the NIT.

So Belmont and SJU don’t and IU does even though they shit the bed against tOSU. IU heard all week people said it was a play in game and they played like ass for the first 25 to 30 minutes of the game. Sorry IU may have got screwed but I can’t feel bad when that happened and IU is 1 game above .500.

So Belmont and SJU don’t and IU does even though they shit the bed against tOSU. IU heard all week people said it was a play in game and they played like ass for the first 25 to 30 minutes of the game. Sorry IU may have got screwed but I can’t feel bad when that happened and IU is 1 game above .500.
You been drinking? Where did I say Belmont and SJU didn't deserve to be in, but IU did? I didn't. I said all three shouldn't have been in. BUT....when you compare the three resumes, I don't see where SJU or Belmonts is better.

Are you just wanting to argue? Did you get bit by Hail? Indiana didn't deserve a bid. They shot the bed vs OSU...thus shitting away their NCAA hopes. I'm not arguing IU DESERVED to be in. They did not. BUT....when you look at Belmont/St.John's. IU has a very comparable resume. IF not better.

Now, if you don't mind, I gotta go get ready to win a fvcking a NIT title...:eek:

War. This means war.
giphy.gif

I just want to say that Hofstra could beat Syracuse after what I saw last night. They should probably be dancing too. They could run a few NCAA TOURNEY teams off the court.

Reactions: RollTide7277
I just want to say that Hofstra could beat Syracuse after what I saw last night. They should probably be dancing too. They could run a few NCAA TOURNEY teams off the court.
Meh. Hofstra did win the regular season title in the CAA. But I was at the game where they lost to Wilmington. They made Wilmington look pretty good. Which they aren't.

They were solid. I was impressed with a few of their guys. How did Belmont finish their regular season ?
I don't know. The only reason I know anything about Hofstra is because I follow UNCW which is in the same conference.

No signature wins combined with a loss to a very bad Seahawks team leaves you out of the big boy tournament every time.

The more I look at the bubble teams that got in over N.C. State, Clemson, Indiana, UNCG, etc. the more boggled my mind gets. It simply doesn’t make any sense at all. It’s like biased people got to pick and choose who they wanted in the dance. Complete crap!

The more I look at the bubble teams that got in over N.C. State, Clemson, Indiana, UNCG, etc. the more boggled my mind gets. It simply doesn’t make any sense at all. It’s like biased people got to pick and choose who they wanted in the dance. Complete crap!
Every year teams feel like they got the raw end. Sometimes it is blatantly wrong to leave some teams out. This year, you really can't say that. I think you have a right to be disappointed that State didn't make it, but fact remains, outside of Auburn, you guys lost every game against next level competition. 23-11 gets you in in most cases, but not without more signature wins and having a game where you scored 24 points as a team. I think that State was also a victim of the committee not wanting to award too many ACC teams with a tournament bid.

Every year teams feel like they got the raw end. Sometimes it is blatantly wrong to leave some teams out. This year, you really can't say that. I think you have a right to be disappointed that State didn't make it, but fact remains, outside of Auburn, you guys lost every game against next level competition. 23-11 gets you in in most cases, but not without more signature wins and having a game where you scored 24 points as a team. I think that State was also a victim of the committee not wanting to award too many ACC teams with a tournament bid.

NCSOS and Quad 1 record, with the former being the biggest issue.

Every year teams feel like they got the raw end. Sometimes it is blatantly wrong to leave some teams out. This year, you really can't say that. I think you have a right to be disappointed that State didn't make it, but fact remains, outside of Auburn, you guys lost every game against next level competition. 23-11 gets you in in most cases, but not without more signature wins and having a game where you scored 24 points as a team. I think that State was also a victim of the committee not wanting to award too many ACC teams with a tournament bid.[/QUOTE
So let’s let in sucky teams who blatantly don’t deserve to be there because Markell Johnson got hurt and we lost a few? We didn’t get swept by Jacksonville freaking state either

#1 seed Bama falls. Another team ahead of the Wolfpack who did not deserve it. How much more proof do we need at this point? We’re the red and white from State and we know we are the best.

Handled Grand Canyon. Got coastal Carolina on Monday. I imagine a lot of chanticleers making the trip up from Myrtle Beach, should be tough

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
Pack will host Harvard in Reynolds on Sunday. Anyone going? I’m just kidding, it’s been sold out for a while now. Pack feeling hungry! Maybe even hangry...

Pack wins again! Went down to the wire against Harvard but the Pack hangs on. It’s almost April and my Wolfpack is still playing baby!

CBI quarterfinals are all tonight. Coastal Carolina at wvu, Utah valley at South Florida, Longwood at depaul, brown at LMU.

If things break right, I could see my mountaineers in Chicago lol

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
ADVERTISEMENT