ADVERTISEMENT

NIT best tourney this year

Pack got a bit screwed by the NCAA.

The committee has historically been pretty harsh towards exceptionally weak out of conference schedules when it’s a close call. They had one of the weakest from a P5 school I’ve ever seen (outside of maybe how Clemson used to schedule).

Then why did the NCAA not punish UNC for 20 years of cheating. You got some right to call someone else a cheater. UNC has been the biggest cheater in college basketball for the last 20 years.
Thirty plus years

I can’t find that anywhere. Was that recent? Maybe I’m just an idiot?
12-1 in OOC games with a loss against Wisconsin. Also beat Penn State which was a quad 1 win. Not too shabby considering we whooped Wisconsin on their own floor if you watched the game(something like 10 charges called on us in the game. Six from one little white guy.) So should have been undefeated entering conference play.

Reactions: kl40504
How does Auburn and Wisconsin qualify as weak OOC anyways? Auburn won the freaking SEC. We beat them pretty good.

Not that anyone else cares, but it's unfortunate that Drake got left out of the NIT.

24-9 record (best in the league) and shared the MVC title with Loyola-Chicago. Got upset by rival UNI in the tourney semifinals while suffering a rash of injuries down the stretch to 3 of their best players.

Now they're in the CIT and have to play on the road against 16-16 Southern Utah, who finished 7th in the Big Sky. :confused:

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
Belmont played four good teams the whole season
I gotta a gripe with these dudes getting in over you guys, or Indiana. Two best wins were.........

Lipscomb and Murray State.

IU beat MSU twice....Wisconsin...Marquette....Louisville....

Guess we should've played Murray State and Lipscomb. And well, to be fair, not lost 43 straight in Jan.

Not to mention Belmont's SOS was 196. I mean, really?

I don't think IU belonged in. BUT.....when you compare, I mean, there's a damn good argument.

I gotta a gripe with these dudes getting in over you guys, or Indiana. Two best wins were.........

Guess we should've played Murray State and Lipscomb. And well, to be fair, not lost 43 straight in Jan.

I don't think IU belonged in. BUT.....when you compare, I mean, there's a damn good argument.
I agree totally. How do you compare 4 quad 1 games to like 15-20?

You had your chance and didn’t show up in an elimination game against tOSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT