ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 3 Thread***

This is insane bullshit. When they actually miss a shot the ball bounces weird and sets them up perfect.

Meh....They like to go, go, go....Not sure you wanna do that with you guys. I like AU. Picked them as a FF team back in Sept. I don't think they are a bad match-up at all. Their style is exactly what UNC does best.
At the same time though, Roy Williams teams seem to have a history of struggling to guard the 3

Reactions: IUfanBorden
And you’ll meet the same fate as all of them the next round. But hey, at least you were hot for a night and beat a depleted KU team!
Blame the NCAA for.holding out DeSousa. They should of never suspended him for getting paid. I don't know what is wrong with them. Everybody gets paid. Just not fair for Kansas to get caught.

Blame the NCAA for.holding out DeSousa. They should of never suspended him for getting paid. I don't know what is wrong with them. Everybody gets paid. Just not fair for Kansas to get caught.
Wouldn’t have mattered tonight. Hell, tonight we lose even if we have Embiid. Though we would have gotten a better seed and avoided Auburn and maybe played them on a night where they’re mortal.

I’m proud of this team. They faced a ton of adversity this year and despite running into a buzz saw, they’re laying it all out on the floor on a night where things are going against them.

Reactions: Borotiger
I’m proud of this team. They faced a ton of adversity this year and despite running into a buzz saw, they’re laying it all out on the floor on a night where things are going against them.
What’s the inside scoop on guys returning? Anybody believed to be gone for sure?

Kansas will be back real soon. Hopefully BP won’t get us on probation and keep us competitive for a few years before we return to shit.

Duke shot 21-93 from deep against unc this year. That's pretty good guarding of the three IMO.
Yea, that is good. I remember UNC fans bitching about it on online forums how Roy William's teams struggle with that. It might have just been fans being fans though. Sometimes even HOF coaches struggle with some aspects of coaching and I thought maybe that was the case here. UNC fans can confirm or deny. As a Kentucky fan I think Cal sucks at coaching offense in general. But the dude can coach a defensive game.

We may not beat Washington so it may not matter, but I was kind of hoping for a battle with Kansas this year. Felt like we match up pretty well with them this year.

Plus, if we lose to Kansas I feel like I can write it off to some sort of weird thing with Roy and his affinity for them.

agreeing with you on them being a highly ranked team earlier in the season
they were 14th as late as Jan. 19th

they are a 3 point shooting team
no surprise they are hitting them tonight

in my bracket i have them beating KU but losing to unc
Gotcha brother.....If I had done a bracket, I would have picked them over KU. UNC game, if it happens, is a funny, goofy match. Auburn likes to go....So does UNC. If AU is hitting from the perimeter, it will be one hell of an entertaining game. If not----Whoa, boy....UNC could, and probably would, throttle them.

We may not beat Washington so it may not matter, but I was kind of hoping for a battle with Kansas this year. Felt like we match up pretty well with them this year.

Plus, if we lose to Kansas I feel like I can write it off to some sort of weird thing with Roy and his affinity for them.
Roy struggled against Self when he was at Kansas. It’s a Self thing, not a Kansas thing.

Gotcha brother.....If I had done a bracket, I would have picked them over KU. UNC game, if it happens, is a funny, goofy match. Auburn likes to go....So does UNC. If AU is hitting from the perimeter, it will be one hell of an entertaining game. If not----Whoa, boy....UNC could, and probably would, throttle them.
We have to make 12 three’s minimum and turn UNC over 14 plus times to have a shot. They will skull fvck us on the boards and in the post.

What’s the inside scoop on guys returning? Anybody believed to be gone for sure?
No clue. I do expect good things though. Dotson improved so much, and I really think the other freshmen are gonna take huge strides. If Dok returns and stays healthy, we can be very good.

ADVERTISEMENT