ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs: Finals Thread***

Rozier was absolutely garbage tonight. Why did he keep shooting???

Yeah it was frustrating cause he hit six 3's in a row in Game 6. Boston missed his offense. He just couldn't get going. Then that block by Bron and it was over from there.

Reactions: dtgold88
Bron is going to have to average 48 minutes in the Finals in order *NOT* to get swept by Golden State or Houston.

Last edited:
33656418_1632990200161794_7659968945717248000_n.jpg

@denniden dude you all have an unreal future.

Great young talent mixed with Horford/Hayward. Plenty of wings which is key in today’s nba.

A top 2-3 coach in the nba, great front office. Not gonna lie I’m pretty jealous.
Gotta make more shots. It was a fun ride this year though. All great for growing up. Add two all stars to this team and I like their chances against anybody.

Gotta make more shots. It was a fun ride this year though. All great for growing up. Add two all stars to this team and I like their chances against anybody.
No doubt it was the shooting. Cavs shoot like that and it's on Lue. Few will blame Stevens, nor should they.

Hell of a run, and I suspect Boston is a favorite next season in the east, no matter where Lebron plays.

Reactions: denniden
Great game by Jeff Green providing enough support to get the Cav's to the finals. Obviously it's all lebron, but Jeff stepped up big last night with Love out.
No doubt....admittedly times in Games 6 and 7 I wanted him out, but the guy stepped up in both games.

No doubt it was the shooting. Cavs shoot like that and it's on Lue. Few will blame Stevens, nor should they.

Hell of a run, and I suspect Boston is a favorite next season in the east, no matter where Lebron plays.
It’s not Cleveland lit it up either. They made the timely ones though. Props to them and that’s how you move on.

It’s a shame that they will. He is incredible.
I get not liking the guy. Hell, I don't really like the guy. But to diminish how great he is seems silly.

That's how many fans are, sadly. I'm sure when he left, many Cavs fans did the same. Not me....just like I wont put down Kyrie's playing ability.

Was he really gone yesterday for a nasal surgery?

It’s not Cleveland lit it up either. They made the timely ones though. Props to them and that’s how you move on.
Heck no they didn't. They shot as poorly as they did in other losses. saved because Boston shot worse.

Actually heard some say it was because Love was out. Yeah.....like if he were defending in the post then Rozier makes half his shots.

Not sure I’ve ever seen a home team get this kind of whistle. I never comment on officiating on here but this is pretty wild.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
0 fur the last 25 from 3 for Houston.....but keep shooting them.

Maybe Scary Terry should get traded to them this offseason.

ADVERTISEMENT