ADVERTISEMENT

NBA 2K20

We’ve been stuck w five forever, it feels like. I really think we ought to hit rec more often.

We’ve been stuck w five forever, it feels like. I really think we ought to hit rec more often.
I really just hate rec. We aren't good at it, the teams that play over and over again know exactly what defense to play and get transition baskets out the ass. If we practiced at it for a while I would like our team, but as it stands I prefer when we have 6, and two teams of three playing park.

Reactions: TheDude1
I really just hate rec. We aren't good at it, the teams that play over and over again know exactly what defense to play and get transition baskets out the ass. If we practiced at it for a while I would like our team, but as it stands I prefer when we have 6, and two teams of three playing park.

oh, I agree. I don’t know why the hell we struggle so much. But w Kyle and Costello not playing as much, we just don’t have that reliable sixth…

oh, I agree. I don’t know why the hell we struggle so much. But w Kyle and Costello not playing as much, we just don’t have that reliable sixth…
I doubt we see Costello again on 2k. He has a new girlfriend now and plays Madden more. Kyle is moving into a new house so he probably will be on even less than usual.

Its just experience. Like I said, other teams know the passing lanes a lot better and it turns in to like 50 dunks.

In 2007 or 2008, I went into GameStop because I was interested in buying the new NBA PlayStation game that had come out. I approached a young man who worked there who couldn’t be older than 20. I asked him about the game and if he would recommend it and he replied “I don’t play sports games”.

Lol. It’s like, dude you work for and represent GameStop! You’re supposed to atleast lie to me and tell me how good the game is. Customers don’t care that you’re above playing any sports related game for whatever nerd reason you have.
I believe the correct term for their kind is "weebs". Winking

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I doubt we see Costello again on 2k. He has a new girlfriend now and plays Madden more. Kyle is moving into a new house so he probably will be on even less than usual.

Its just experience. Like I said, other teams know the passing lanes a lot better and it turns in to like 50 dunks.

I’m not surprised you guys suck. He’s playing park with a 7’3 Center ffs and you wonder why you guys struggle?

We just aren’t used to playing rec. 3 on 3 is fine. I’m confident going against anyone

Lmao if he really has a 7’3 Center for park you guys wouldn’t beat us. I’m sorry.

And rec is all about spacing. You need 4 shooters. Two play corned. One plays hash. Big and PG do pick and roll.

Rec is actually easier than park. If I play with friends it’s not even fair because we flood teams like 90-50.

Lmao if he really has a 7’3 Center for park you guys wouldn’t beat us. I’m sorry.

And rec is all about spacing. You need 4 shooters. Two play corned. One plays hash. Big and PG do pick and roll.

Rec is actually easier than park. If I play with friends it’s not even fair because we flood teams like 90-50.
I would drop 21 on your team by myself. I don’t need him

And yea makes sense about Rec.

I remember that, you basically ....it was a mixture of teabagging and just smearing your scrotum across other players faces/avatars/wtf ever. That was funny as f6ck.

I actually I have that stream here. SaintShady is my IRL friend. The other guy was a random but wasn’t bad. He just never threw me lobs because he didn’t realize I can catch them.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Useless bigs like TheDude can’t catch lobs so PGs stop throwing them to random centers. When I play with PGs I know we kill people with pick and rolls.

Here is me sending Markell Fultz (the actual NBA player) layup to the moon.

And hitting game winner against Fultz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT