ADVERTISEMENT

Nassir Little really does give the best quotes folks.

I love it when Duke fans vs Kentucky Fans Vs UNC fans on this board :cool:- only missing Kansas fans...

Go back and look at my posts, baby blue.

Or keep living through duke this year either way is fine with me.

Have some pride

Never assume Junior and I don't live through anyone. Don't be pissy because you got called out, that's what the majority of you UK fans do.

Never assume Junior and I don't live through anyone. Don't be pissy because you got called out, that's what the majority of you UK fans do.
Being called out for being salty when my salt ended at tin roof right after the duke game. As a matter of fact, it ended with 18 minutes left in the game as I was walking out of bakers life.

But for some UNC “fan” to cling on to that game like they were the ones delivering the Richard to us further proves that the Tobacco Road rivalry is just an espn thing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don’t think UNC fans are happy at all with the way the Classic turned out. I couldn’t even watch after just a few minutes.

I mean, I think we all assume he is OAD. I think he believes that as well. He can still win his year and be a OAD.

Agree, but they're not alone, and let's be honest. Since the Champions Classic. There's a lot of fans riding Duke's nuts just to insult UK.

I'm sure you've seen it.

I have but had this been UNC, KU or UL, you guys would be doing the same. It all goes back when you guys were doing a lot of talking leading up to the game and this is the blow back you're going to get. No need to get sensitive about it because there are more games to be played and any knowledgeable fan knows UK will be just fine going forward.

I have but had this been UNC, KU or UL, you guys would be doing the same. It all goes back when you guys were doing a lot of talking leading up to the game and this is the blow back you're going to get. No need to get sensitive about it because there are more games to be played and any knowledgeable fan knows UK will be just fine going forward.
I can't remember UK nut hugging another team. I'm open to links.

We're pretty self absorbed.

If someone beats a team by 30, we'll bring up how we, UK, beat them by more.

I think how UK brings UNC and Duke fans together is most entertaining to UK fans. Aren't you all the greatest espn rivals? Shouldn't you all root against rivals instead of bragging about their accomplishments?

Maybe I'm the one that don't understand "rivals.", or maybe you guys are closet lovers.

Either way, it's almost worth losing a November game just to see you kiss and make up.

Last edited:
I can't remember UK nut hugging another team. I'm open to links.

We're pretty self absorbed.

If someone beats a team by 30, we'll bring up how we, UK, beat them by more.

I think how UK brings UNC and Duke fans together is most entertaining to UK fans. Aren't you all the greatest espn rivals? Shouldn't you all root against rivals instead of bragging about their accomplishments?

Maybe I'm the one that don't understand "rivals.", or maybe you guys are closet lovers.

The greatest rivalry in college basketball and everyone knows it. It's been like this before there was an ESPN. Now that's something UK fans can't stand.

The greatest rivalry in college basketball and everyone knows it. It's been like this before there was an ESPN. Now that's something UK fans can't stand.
giphy.gif

Ok. Good thing ESPN don't read this board.

One last thing. I can't remember Duke fans ever hiding behind UNC when they beat UK.

That's silly right?

Admittingly I don’t hold the hate towards louisville as a lot of Kentucky fans but I can’t ever remember bringing up a Louisville win as if it were something that made me happy. If Louisville beat UNC by 30 I wouldn’t give it a second thought after the initial chuckle

Furthermore if you’re going to say I’m salty over the duke game after every shot I take towards another school then you may need to keep it copied and ready to paste

When was the last time Duke beat UK? I'll wait....
I guess since they don't play very often, it is been some time. But you worded it as if Kentucky owns Duke or something. It was 2012, which is crazy that it is 2018 now. But that was just two matchups ago. Duke is 2-1 vs Kentucky in the classic. They are 12-10 vs Duke all time. With only 3 of those wins coming in the last 40 years. (Two were depressing wins for me.) Duke has won 8 out of 11.

Do wish we played more often though.

*forgot to count Kentucky's classic win over Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT