ADVERTISEMENT

Nassir Little really does give the best quotes folks.

Zion chose Duke over Clemson because Capel’s bag of cash was bigger than Brad’s.

You used to be somewhat good/funny at trolling. Now you just pretty much suck at it. Go back to the main board and get better. You’re failing miserably here lately.

Oh that’s right. Duke matched the KU offer. Forgot about that.

How quickly you forget. The universities are innocent. I can’t speak as to what Nike May have done. Just as Self and his posse doesn’t know what Adidas has been paying ku recruits.

Last edited:
You used to be somewhat good/funny at trolling. Now you just pretty much suck at it. Go back to the main board and get better. You’re failing miserably here lately.
dr-evil-right.gif

How many posts do you have in this thread? Looks like he has you hooked.

How many posts do you have in this thread? Looks like he has you hooked.

I have posts in every thread. His attempted flames are tired and old and we aren’t even 3 weeks in. Lauer wants so bad to be one of those pretend cool guys from the main board but he’s really bad. Like pathetic bad.

I have posts in every thread. His attempted flames are tired and old and we aren’t even 3 weeks in. Lauer wants so bad to be one of those pretend cool guys from the main board but he’s really bad. Like pathetic bad.
So who are the real cool guys?

@BurtReynoldsMustache is one of my close e-friends. We’ve discussed eating mind altering substances and walking naked in Montana. Shirley that lends me some cred, no?
Sometimes I’ll spend 30 minutes typing out a PM to @BurtReynoldsMustache to tell him how much I think about him but I always chicken out and never hit send.

Hopefully he reads this reply someday and knows how I really feel.

Sigh

Sometimes I’ll spend 30 minutes typing out a PM to @BurtReynoldsMustache to tell him how much I think about him but I always chicken out and never hit send.

Sigh
You should. Burt would totally take you on as a guest. He’s great.

Do you ever see @jkolb cruising around town?

Reactions: schoonerwest

Pretty sure I saw him once at the movie theater. Don't know him as well as others on Rivals seem to so I left him alone (even though I told him once I’d tell him KYS if I ever saw him, since I know what he looks like and not vice versa).

I’m sure Burt would be a great host. He’s living quite a life up there in Montana. No plans anytime soon to make it up there but I would absolutely shoot him a message if I ever did.

Reactions: Matt Laurer
Holding Clemson to 17 yards rushing in the first half just means that they will have 200 yards rushing in the second half. But being down 21-6 in the third is still closer than it was supposed to be. Sadly enough.

@BurtReynoldsMustache is a pretty cool internet dude.

@BurtReynoldsMustache is one of my close e-friends. We’ve discussed eating mind altering substances and walking naked in Montana. Shirley that lends me some cred, no?

Sigh

Pretty sure I saw him once at the movie theater. Don't know him as well as others on Rivals seem to so I left him alone (even though I told him once I’d tell him KYS if I ever saw him, since I know what he looks like and not vice versa).

I’m sure Burt would be a great host. He’s living quite a life up there in Montana. No plans anytime soon to make it up there but I would absolutely shoot him a message if I ever did.

I'm a fúcking failure. We had a huge ski movie premier at the Taphouse tonight, and instead of finally making a move on the absolute smokeshow who works the bar there, I got ******edly stoned and blew it. Luckily I have a hot cowgirl friend willing to wingman for me next time.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I'm a fúcking failure. We had a huge ski movie premier at the Taphouse tonight, and instead of finally making a move on the absolute smokeshow who works the bar there, I got ******edly stoned and blew it. Luckily I have a hot cowgirl friend willing to wingman for me next time.
The only thing I am interested in is where you stand with Candace Owens.

That FSU win was just too much. I feel ya. UNC got on the board today with its 2nd win. Fvck me but it feels good to be back.

Amazing quote. Nassir Little is basically the Zion Williamson of quoting! Great get Tar Heels!

ADVERTISEMENT