ADVERTISEMENT

MSU @ Michigan

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
Let's get it

D0MHtCxX4AICVYr.jpg:large

Reactions: hawkit3113
@hawkit3113

Don't wear sweatpants if you are watching this game in public. Michigan is wearing a Maize version of their 1989 throwbacks and I know how much you loved that team.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkit3113
While I still see UM winning, UM is not a good shooting team. And MSU is the best eFG% team they’ve faced all season, plus Ward and Langford are hurt, and they aren’t great defenders. Our backups at their positions are better defenders, being Xavier Tillman and Aaron Henry.

We have 4 really good defenders out there and Cassius Winston, who’s guarding someone without a jump shot.

Again, I’d still take UM, just something to think about.

I think it’s hard to make lines for MSU right now because there’s so little data on the roster they’re currently throwing out there thanks to the injuries.

This game maybe over at halftime with all the injuries to mst. I fully expect Michigan to make a deep run in the tournament. Rest assured, you will play duke along the way

Call an away from ball foul on a box out other side of the rim after a brutal miss hits the front rim and zero UM players near ball.

Awesome. Eyeroll

Winston playing like a boss so far
Not lighting it up in the scoring category but he’s being a great game manager.

UM keeps trying to switch him onto bigger defenders when he’s on defense and it’s working

MSU came in with the gameplay we are going to limit drives but give up more threes and I’m not sure it’s working.

3 semi-open 3’s missed in a row by our shooters. Not good

ADVERTISEMENT