ADVERTISEMENT

MSU @ Michigan

He’s 2-4. But the 2 he missed were pretty open.

That’s the thing MSU took mainly open 3s. Not much forcing at all. Will need to keep it up to have a shot. Simpson has two monster threes in first half once MSU got up 7.

MSU is shooting 9 of 13 on 2pt FGs. That needs to change this half if Michigan wants to win.

I feel like no way offense operates as well this half we should be up 6-7 but you guys hit some timely 3s and got offensive boards.

We need to limit your second chance points

I feel like no way offense operates as well this half we should be up 6-7 but you guys hit some timely 3s and got offensive boards.

We need to limit your second chance points

Just saw we only have 2 points off turnovers. That's crazy for this defense.

BS call right there. Arms straight up. Simpson moves his arms into Tillman’s

Has Melo Trimble been teaching Xavier Simpson some of his "skills"?

Reactions: MGC_07
Refs a little whistle happy. Let em play. Already 7 in 3 mins

This is more of what I expected. The way the refs keep calling stuff and slowing the game down is helping UM. We can’t run.

Reactions: northeastspartan
Goins > Iggy

zabtk3brdc1mxi6j0lto.jpg

These refs don’t understand when people bump into other people it’s not a foul. That goes both ways

Both teams look like they are dragging ass. With Michigan's thin bench all season and MSU losing Langford and Ward, Purdue might actually have the deepest bench of the three contenders. I never thought that possible.

When I thought these teams would split, I didn't realize it would be both teams winning on the road SmokinSmile

Looks like Purdue is going to need to win out to share the Big Ten title. Damnit Michigan, you had one job.

ADVERTISEMENT