ADVERTISEMENT

Most Deviant Acts By A Player/Program?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Playing off recent news at KU as an example, what bad behavior by a player or program comes to mind across the board?

I canceled my Time LIfe books subscription after they included Duke fans.
that's awesome that you picked up on the Time Life books. For whatever reason, the way the commercial's narrator used to say "John Wesley Harding, so evil he once shot a man just snoring" stuck with me like few other things for the rest of my life.

Similar to when Wilford Brimley used to say "It's the right thing to do, even if its just a muffin!" Now even at age 53 if I ever hear someone say "its the right thing to do" I always respond in my head (and sometimes verbally) "even if it's just a muffin".

Meet Patricia Dianne Krenwinkel...

Screenshot-20230919-135356-Chrome.jpg

Krenwinkel was a participant in the murders on August 9, 1969, at 10050 Cielo Drive, home of actress Sharon Tate and her husband, director Roman Polanski. After stabbing Abigail Folger, Krenwinkel went back inside and summoned Tex Watson, who also stabbed Folger. During her trial, Krenwinkel said, "I stabbed her and I kept stabbing her." When asked how it felt, Krenwinkel replied: "Nothing, I mean, what is there to describe? It was just there, and it was right."

Upon entering prison, Krenwinkel's hair was cut off and sold. Half of this hair has been traced to its use in satanic rituals.

The rest would go on to become Bill Self's toupee.

4fd85d08-d51d-4ff1-bef8-74599cd92615-USATSI-19671177.jpg

that's awesome that you picked up on the Time Life books. For whatever reason, the way the commercial's narrator used to say "John Wesley Harding, so evil he once shot a man just snoring" stuck with me like few other things for the rest of my life.

Similar to when Wilford Brimley used to say "It's the right thing to do, even if its just a muffin!" Now even at age 53 if I ever hear someone say "its the right thing to do" I always respond in my head (and sometimes verbally) "even if it's just a muffin".
The only word I ever associate with Wilford is DIABEETUS.

Would you mind hitting me up with a PM? Just wanted ask you something. No big deal.

This could be a game, to rank the KU's deviance.

The worst UK has ever done involved money.
Difference between A player doing some dumb shiot, opposed to an entire program cheating for 10 years.

Yes, UK was dirty for quite some time under Rupp.

Bert in , 3, 2, 1....................

Reactions: Deepelm
Former Michigan State player Keith Appling raped a girl while at MSU, was arrested for illegally carrying a concealed weapon, selling heroin then followed it up by killing his own uncle. Even though those things happened well after he left MSU, that has to be up there.

There also was that Louisville hoor scandal, which I’m sure everyone is familiar with as well as the Baylor thing

Last edited:
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
UC in the 90's (under Huggins) had so much shit going on a game was made up of 'Match the Bearcat with the crime' or something to that effect.

Was the issue of Coach K Paid Zion ever resolved? Would that count as a deviant act if true?

Former Michigan State player Keith Appling raped a girl while at MSU, was arrested for illegally carrying a concealed weapon, selling heroin then followed it up by killing his own uncle. Even though those things happened well after he left MSU, that has to be up there.

There also was that Louisville hoor scandal, which I’m sure everyone is familiar with as well as the Baylor thing
my friend's brother wrestled at Michigan and was in the same dorm as a bunch of the basketball players. Said one time he went into the common bathroom and Michigan legendary point guard Gary Grant was completely naked and washing his dick in the sink. My friend's brother was like WTF Gary and Gary told him he just analized some girl and needed to wash the poop off his dick.

my friend's brother wrestled at Michigan and was in the same dorm as a bunch of the basketball players. Said one time he went into the common bathroom and Michigan legendary point guard Gary Grant was completely naked and washing his dick in the sink. My friend's brother was like WTF Gary and Gary told him he just analized some girl and needed to wash the poop off his dick.
We’ve all been there

Sh*t happens.

We could start with John Wooden for inventing big time cheating. A true pioneer.

But, Slimy Rick and the hookers for recruits and their dads/uncles is a platinum level sleaze.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
There is the story of 1960’s UK football players being “gay for pay”.

“According to Ragland's account, some UK players in the early 1960s became involved with two gay men who had moved to Lexington around 1959. The two men were luring players to their Lakewood Drive residence with offers of free food, alcohol and parties even before [Charlie] Bradshaw became coach, the book says. Eventually, according to Ragland, some players submitted to gay oral sex in exchange for money, receiving $200 or more for each act. At some point, Ragland writes, movie star Rock Hudson became involved through his friendship with one of the party hosts. (Hudson died of complications from AIDS in 1985.)”

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

“According to Ragland's account, some UK players in the early 1960s became involved with two gay men who had moved to Lexington around 1959. The two men were luring players to their Lakewood Drive residence with offers of free food, alcohol and parties even before [Charlie] Bradshaw became coach, the book says. Eventually, according to Ragland, some players submitted to gay oral sex in exchange for money, receiving $200 or more for each act. At some point, Ragland writes, movie star Rock Hudson became involved through his friendship with one of the party hosts. (Hudson died of complications from AIDS in 1985.)”

200w.gif

I’ll bet the gay guys said “we’re serving foot-longs” and the players heard “free food”. Honest mistake I’m sure. We’ve all been there. The ol’ bait and switch.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT