ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri bb

Obviously though nothing can get through your head because you’re just gonna continue believing what you wanna believe.
Damn right. You’ll never convince me that qualifying for the NIT equates to a successful season. IF you make the NCAA tourney, then I would concede that Martin has had a very good 1st year. Otherwise, it was a bust.

I don't subscribe to the board anymore, but I do have access to information around StL.

That's about the opposite of everything that I know. I've since heard it spun the other way by Mizzou folk. The Ramey's have no interest in Mizzou/Cuonzo, and they have made no secret about it. Does it really make since that Cuonzo doesn't want a top 50 player from StL at a position of need?
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_35970af5-0890-52e7-af14-229d90bff752.html

Story contradicts what you are saying. Not saying who is right or wrong but his recruitment doesn't make a lot of sense.

What's going on with Mark Smith?

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_35970af5-0890-52e7-af14-229d90bff752.html

Story contradicts what you are saying. Not saying who is right or wrong but his recruitment doesn't make a lot of sense.

What's going on with Mark Smith?
Word we're hearing is he has a very vocal family member back home that is unhappy. People around the program say they are aware of it, but that Smith has remained steadfast to his commitment to the process and program. Says he loves Illinois etc.

There's reason for concern, but people around the program are calling it noise essentially. Hard to know the truth, but I'm not going to speculate beyond that because I don't think many truly know.

Reactions: KisteK
Wow, Pinson is a huge reach.

Not like he didn’t have other big offers. Plan is for him to be their developmental PG and get another JUCO guy to come in, Trent Williams more specifically. Pinson can be good he just needs to add some weight.

Not like he didn’t have other big offers. Plan is for him to be their developmental PG and get another JUCO guy to come in, Trent Williams more specifically. Pinson can be good he just needs to add some weight.
Lots of guys get offered. He's a MM talent.

Mizzou will probably be inside the Top 30 of the RPI after tonights road win over RPI #82 Ole Miss. Mizzou now 5-5 road/neutral vs Top 100.

Match made in heaven. Missouri is happy with less than 20 wins, and Martin is happy to oblige.

For a beaker fan you sure are on MU posts alot...is it because you like them or you know this season is over for ole pee ewe

For a beaker fan you sure are on MU posts alot...is it because you like them or you know this season is over for ole pee ewe
tenor.gif

What is your projected class for 2019 Mizzou guys? Who are you after/how many spots?

What is your projected class for 2019 Mizzou guys? Who are you after/how many spots?

I think there are 4 spots as of now. But There is still going to be 2 more Scholarships available for this 2018 class. Only 1 more really known target is left so if the last one doesn’t get used then there will be 5 spots. The most common names brought up are:
EJ Liddell
Mario McKinney
Rocket Watts
Terrence Hargrove
Isaiah Mosley
DJ Carton
Francis Okoro
Malik Hall
Zach Harvey has also been mentioned

Jeremiah Robinson Earl has visited but he is more than likely kansas’ to lose.

Malik, Harvey and JRE are all gonna be tough to pull out of kansas.

I would say the most likely recruiting class would be Liddell, McKinney, Watts, Hargrove and Mosley.

Last edited:
^ Will fist fight this dude for JRE+ZH, package deal. ^

:oops: Tho I've been told Jeremiah Robinson-Earle (o_O) might be an Iowa lean ..
LaughingRollLaughLaughingRollLaughLaughing

Best of Luck, Tiger.

Reactions: Jaycg15

I think there are 4 spots as of now. But There is still going to be 2 more Scholarships available for this 2018 class. Only 1 more really known target is left so if the last one doesn’t get used then there will be 5 spots. The most common names brought up are:
EJ Liddell
Mario McKinney
Rocket Watts
Terrence Hargrove
Isaiah Mosley
DJ Carton
Francis Okoro
Malik Hall
Zach Harvey has also been mentioned

Jeremiah Robinson Earl has visited but he is more than likely kansas’ to lose.

Malik, Harvey and JRE are all gonna be tough to pull out of kansas.

I would say the most likely recruiting class would be Liddell, McKinney, Watts, Hargrove and Mosley.
I didn't realize you guys were recruiting Okoro. You may beat us for Liddell (although I think we're leading for him, and KU is the biggest threat), but you don't have a shot in hell at taking Okoro! ;)

Looks like we have a few common recruits. Looking forward to it.

I'm interested to see what recruits Cuonzo can get to MU. This first class was a bit of luck, a lot of good timing, and CM being a good recruiter put together.

I didn't realize you guys were recruiting Okoro. You may beat us for Liddell (although I think we're leading for him, and KU is the biggest threat), but you don't have a shot in hell at taking Okoro! ;)

Looks like we have a few common recruits. Looking forward to it.

I'm interested to see what recruits Cuonzo can get to MU. This first class was a bit of luck, a lot of good timing, and CM being a good recruiter put together.

Better shot with Okoro than you think. Not saying we will get him but last update I saw Mizzou, Illinois and Oregon were the main 3 after him

Better shot with Okoro than you think. Not saying we will get him but last update I saw Mizzou, Illinois and Oregon were the main 3 after him
If Purdue isn't in the update, I wouldn't trust that information. Illinois will be tough to beat. He nearly moved in with Ayo's family, and his guardians are big Illinois fans.

Last edited:
It’s a internent forum. I browse the threads and chime in when I feel like it. Wasn’t aware you needed a reason other than that, on this board. So I guess only UK fans should post on UK threads (in your face @JimboBBN) Michigan st fan needs to stay out of any thread not involving Izzo (looking at you @MileHighSpartan). Duke fan certainly has no business posting anything outside of Coach K threads (did you get the memo @LandofOzDevil?).

Makes perfect sense.

Love that Mizzou fans are hurt that Ramey wants nothing to do with them, and we're gaining a lot of momentum with him. Cuonzo really locked down StL right off the bat.

Wrong. It's actual the opposite, Terrell Ramey has now said multiple times that he doesn't understand why Mizzou isn't recruiting his son harder. If there's any hurt it's coming from the Ramey side.

"Up to this point, Terrell Ramey is unsure why Martin and Missouri have not put in the time other schools have.

“That’s something I’ll ask after the fact, but it’s a part of the game. It’s a part of the process, and I think there’s a rational reason behind it,” Terrell Ramey said. “There’s a lot of schools that came in and watched and said, ‘We like him, but we think there’s other kids better.’ That’s fair.

“It’s weird. It’s weird, man. It’s weird.”

https://www.columbiamissourian.com/...4c2a32e8d1.html#tncms-source=article-nav-next

Wrong. It's actual the opposite, Terrell Ramey has now said multiple times that he doesn't understand why Mizzou isn't recruiting his son harder. If there's any hurt it's coming from the Ramey side.

"Up to this point, Terrell Ramey is unsure why Martin and Missouri have not put in the time other schools have.

“That’s something I’ll ask after the fact, but it’s a part of the game. It’s a part of the process, and I think there’s a rational reason behind it,” Terrell Ramey said. “There’s a lot of schools that came in and watched and said, ‘We like him, but we think there’s other kids better.’ That’s fair.

“It’s weird. It’s weird, man. It’s weird.”

https://www.columbiamissourian.com/...4c2a32e8d1.html#tncms-source=article-nav-next
And you guys just got Pinson. If CM concentrated on a borderline MM from Chicago over a consensus 50 PG in his backyard that "wanted" Mizzou to recruit him, that's a laughable mistake.

I have heard that there was no serious interest from the Ramey camp. It would make sense that CM didn't recruit a guy he never stood a chance with.

And you guys just got Pinson. If CM concentrated on a borderline MM from Chicago over a consensus 50 PG in his backyard that "wanted" Mizzou to recruit him, that's a laughable mistake.

I have heard that there was no serious interest from the Ramey camp. It would make sense that CM didn't recruit a guy he never stood a chance with.

Or maybe CM knows the Ramey's personally and he has his reasons on why he doesn't want to go after him. And if the Ramey's didn't have any interest his dad wouldn't keep doing interviews saying he doesn't understand why Mizzou isn't going after his son harder.

Or maybe CM knows the Ramey's personally and he has his reasons on why he doesn't want to go after him. And if the Ramey's didn't have any interest his dad wouldn't keep doing interviews saying he doesn't understand why Mizzou isn't going after his son harder.

123405_d.jpg
!!!!!!

I think Ramey is running out of options and now wants a landing spot. At first he wasn't considering Illinois or Mizzou but now has the Illini in his top 3 and his dad has basically begged Mizzou to jump in twice. I mean when you call the university newspaper without being asked to so you can talk about why Mizzou isn't recruiting your son says a lot.

Also, I don't get the hype with Ramey. Have you guys watched his youtube highlights? He's not somebody that stands out like most top 50 players do.

Mizzou will probably be inside the Top 30 of the RPI after tonights road win over RPI #82 Ole Miss. Mizzou now 5-5 road/neutral vs Top 100.

But we have an embarrassing loss to a Kim Anderson level Illinois team.

It’s a internent forum. I browse the threads and chime in when I feel like it. Wasn’t aware you needed a reason other than that, on this board. So I guess only UK fans should post on UK threads (in your face @JimboBBN) Michigan st fan needs to stay out of any thread not involving Izzo (looking at you @MileHighSpartan). Duke fan certainly has no business posting anything outside of Coach K threads (did you get the memo @LandofOzDevil?).

Makes perfect sense.
You getting into trouble in here, Preston? I would have your back, but my Cats fell to Fizzou this year :oops:

Reactions: npreston
But we have an embarrassing loss to a Kim Anderson level Illinois team.
And a Kim Anderson level Mizzou team will have another one to a better Illinois team next year.

Always the inferior program. (25-12)

Or maybe it's the public answer to a private situation. CM hired MPS. CM went to Tilmon's school while he was signed to Illinois. Don't insinuate that CM is going to back away from a recruit like Ramey because he is linked to Pitino. CM is the compliance.

Or maybe it's the public answer to a private situation. CM hired MPS. CM went to Tilmon's school while he was signed to Illinois. Don't insinuate that CM is going to back away from a recruit like Ramey because he is linked to Pitino. CM is the compliance.

I didn't insinuate anything, you did. You're reaching now because you were wrong. Ramey's father has made it as clear as day they'd like Mizzou to be recruiting Courtney at this point, the only "hurt" in the situation is on their side.

I didn't insinuate anything, you did. You're reaching now because you were wrong. Ramey's father has made it as clear as day they'd like Mizzou to be recruiting Courtney at this point, the only "hurt" in the situation is on their side.
The other hurt is the JV point guards you're going to start next season.

What's put in the public eye is rarely the entire story. Mizzou guys and Illinois guys both have heard there was no interest candidly. There's no other legitimate reason CM wouldn't have interest.

The other hurt is the JV point guards you're going to start next season.

What's put in the public eye is rarely the entire story. Mizzou guys and Illinois guys both have heard there was no interest candidly. There's no other legitimate reason CM wouldn't have interest.

Wrong again. Terrell is a helicopter dad who wants assurances that Courtney is going to have things handed to him. And yes, contacting newspapers to talk about how you think it's weird that a school won't recruit your son is always a clear indication you have no interest in your son going there, recruits parents do that all the time.

Wrong again. Terrell is a helicopter dad who wants assurances that Courtney is going to have things handed to him. And yes, contacting newspapers to talk about how you think it's weird that a school won't recruit your son is always a clear indication you have no interest in your son going there, recruits parents do that all the time.
Wrong.

You forget I subscribed to your site. Gabe said it multiple times. He said something like "Mr Ramey said Missouri has no chance with Courtney."

It was reported on our site from the decommitment that was the case.

I understand that hurts, and you'd rather illogically assume that a team with Geist (lol) as their best pg would turn Ramey away. That's like us acting like we wouldn't have wanted Tilmon.

Wrong.

You forget I subscribed to your site. Gabe said it multiple times. He said something like "Mr Ramey said Missouri has no chance with Courtney."

I understand that hurts, and you'd rather illogically assume that a team with Geist (lol) as their best pg would turn Ramey away. That's like us acting like we wouldn't have wanted Tilmon.

Jesus, you are pretty thick. His options are drying up fast and are not the same now as they were when he first decommitted from Louisville. All the information you are citing is old, his dad has let it be known both privately and publicly that they have interest in Mizzou in now. And nothing hurts you dork, it's cbb recruiting, you seem to be taking this really hard. As I've already said his dad can be a pain in the ass and wants assurances that CM isn't going to give him. Terrell Ramey is very connected in the STL bball scene, if Courtney went to Mizzou and the situation went bad it be one more hurdle for CM to have to clear in area that he's trying to mend fences in and he doesn't feel Ramey's worth the risk at this point.

Wrong.

You all DID act like you didn’t want Tilmon when he left...

Wrong.

You all DID act like you didn’t want Tilmon when he left...
I didn't. I've adamantly argued with people who did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT