ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State loses Josh Langford indefinitely

Apparently, Grimes' request for a waiver was because he declared for the NBA draft but withdrew his name in time to maintain his eligibility and Kansas did not have a scholarship available for him any more. Self supported his request for a waiver to play for Sampson at Houston. He got it.

Interestingly, Self's program is under NCAA investigation and Sampson has been in the past. Izzo has always been a straight shooter and the recent FBI investigation ('Zona, Louisville, LSU..et al.) completely exonerated him of any wrong doing...thus cementing his reputation for running a clean program.

You'd think the NCAA might want to toss Coach Izzo a bone with the Hauser request. My guess? They won't.

Completely exonerated him? Seriously?

I do not know. But the rumor is "internal" conflicts on the team making it difficult to continue at Marquette. A fight? Bad words exchanged? Dunno.
giphy.gif

Seemed like Izzo was saying it was possibly because the kid was working too hard, just nonstop basketball. Didn’t really seem like much of a shot to the team or anything.

He literally said coaches should be telling their players not to practice so much in the summer. There’s a difference between saying that about on of your own players and a player on your in state rival.

Hailtoyourvictor is easily one of the weirdest dudes I’ve encountered on the internet.

I follow MSU pretty closely and had no idea Izzo made a comment about Caris Levert getting injured. A comment that isn’t even bad.

hail, I hope things in your personal life get better. Work each day to make things better. You got this.

He literally said coaches should be telling their players not to practice so much in the summer. There’s a difference between saying that about on of your own players and a player on your in state rival.

That wasn't in the quote you put up. He simply talked about the dude working out all summer or something and then said 'God bless him', like he understood the mentality and thought he was a kid just busting it too hard.

It's no big deal. I'm not huge Izzo fan though. I think he gets way too much credit tbh.

That wasn't in the quote you put up. He simply talked about the dude working out all summer or something and then said 'God bless him', like he understood the mentality and thought he was a kid just busting it too hard.

It's no big deal. I'm not huge Izzo fan though. I think he gets way too much credit tbh.

It was a different quote from the same article

Hailtoyourvictor is easily one of the weirdest dudes I’ve encountered on the internet.

I follow MSU pretty closely and had no idea Izzo made a comment about Caris Levert getting injured. A comment that isn’t even bad.

hail, I hope things in your personal life get better. Work each day to make things better. You got this.
Yeah, something is going on with good ole Hail. Dude seems to want to just run around and call everyone out.
He went over to RR the other day and chewed out a guy for a homer comment he made a year ago.
Now he's arguing with me because I said he was trolling.
Then I come over and see he's calling Izzo out.
This isn't the Hail I'm used to seeing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT