ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational

Yeah, Ziaire is fantastic. He would have made a UNC a top 5 team.

Yeah, I was pretty bummed when it became clear he was staying out west. Of all the schools he was looking at out there I’m glad he picked Stanford.

Yeah, I was pretty bummed when it became clear he was staying out west. Of all the schools he was looking at out there I’m glad he picked Stanford.

I agree. Happy he ended up there. He really was extremely impressive. Easy guy to root for.

Yeah, this feels like a game that Stanford should be favored in. Later in the year probably not but this early this year I would think they would be.

That could be a really good game. I’m not sure who I’d even favor to win.
Pick'em, tbh....I feel good from what I saw from IU yesterday: Easy win vs a solid team, with your stud being meh...But---you are only as good as your next game. With that being said---IF Indiana performs today as they did yeterday----I like their chances.

One thing I do like---I thnk how Texas plays fits IU's style. If we can handle the pressure, hit open threes at a decent clip, IU could run away and hide in this one.

Look for TJD to have a better outing, too. TX style fits his anilities, skill set much better. Providence bullied his ass.

That's because they are awful. They proved that when they got thrashed by Montana State.

I have paid a lot more attention to them since moving out west. They should absolutely be better than UNR, but Wolfpack have their number right now. Much better program than Vegas for some reason.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Turnovers are always something to worry about with Texas

Last year their issues were turnovers and bad offensive sets.
For the most part the bad offensive sets are gone

This team actually is a very efficient offense in the half court.

Imean---that has to be a foul on Brown. Has to be.

This feels like it should be way worse than a 12 point deficit for Indiana. Can’t play much worse than they did in the first half.

IU has to run their stuff much sharper....Drive to the basket(we have been successful there). TX guards have had issues with keeping IU guards out of the paint.

I don't expect much better of a 2nd half, TBH. No energy. TJD playing soft.

IU has to run their stuff much sharper....Drive to the basket(we have been successful there). TX guards have had issues with keeping IU guards out of the paint.

I don't expect much better of a 2nd half, TBH. No energy. TJD playing soft.
Archie must hate shooters.

Baylor guards dominate games. That is the level Texas is trying to reach this year.

What Texas did to you is what Baylor did to them last year
Just frustrating
THing is, IU got to the rim. They didn't stop that. What they do is play the passing lanes very welll. Very quick. Phin and Durham have gotten to the rim---As has Franklin. Probelm is, we have no shooters to compliment that, and now have 6 foot guards trying to shoot over condors..

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT