ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland Player Taunts IU Fans After Win

I was watching. He was going at it with some people, lol. Turgeon tried to go get him.

They were ready to riot. They threw something at him. It’s honestly shocking some IU fans(on twitter) are trying to take the moral high ground after employing Bob Knight for years.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Literally a non issue. Turge did a great job and fans are dumb.

The shit these players have to hear from fans all of the world is bullshit and I am not surprised when they react. This happens nightly in the NBA and it’s a non story

Literally a non issue. Turge did a great job and fans are dumb.

The shit these players have to hear from fans all of the world is bullshit and I am not surprised when they react. This happens nightly in the NBA and it’s a non story

What does? Players taunting fans like that? That definitely does not happen every night in the NBA. I agree it isn't much of a story though.

Everyone is talking about after the game, but something happened earlier. I couldn’t quite tell what, but there were several times he would look in the direction of a few IU fans before timeouts and mouth stuff like “F— you” and “I told you mfers.”

What does? Players taunting fans like that? That definitely does not happen every night in the NBA. I agree it isn't much of a story though.
I once sat first row behind the Trailblazers bench when they were playing a game in OKC. This would’ve been November of 2009. Jared Bayless had just been a lottery pick maybe the year before and was anticipated to be a high level pro at some point. But up until then he had been a huge disappointment and he ended up playing 0 minutes that night. OKC won the game and as the Trailblazers were walking away I yelled out “Nice game, Bayless!” I’ve never in my life seen somebody give me a look of hate like he did to me in that moment. I swear he would’ve beat the shit out of me if we were any other place.

Kind of OT but y’all’s exchange reminded me of that. I feel like there is quite of bit of taunting going on at NBA games. Atleast there has been at ones I go to. Nothing like that video in OP though.

What is with Indiana fans? 2 games in a row they were throwing shit. Good Lord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey Bags
I once sat first row behind the Trailblazers bench when they were playing a game in OKC. This would’ve been November of 2009. Jared Bayless had just been a lottery pick maybe the year before and was anticipated to be a high level pro at some point. But up until then he had been a huge disappointment and he ended up playing 0 minutes that night. OKC won the game and as the Trailblazers were walking away I yelled out “Nice game, Bayless!” I’ve never in my life seen somebody give me a look of hate like he did to me in that moment. I swear he would’ve beat the shit out of me if we were any other place.

Kind of OT but y’all’s exchange reminded me of that. I feel like there is quite of bit of taunting going on at NBA games. Atleast there has been at ones I go to. Nothing like that video in OP though.

Oh, I have no doubt fans talk crap to players all the time. I was more talking about his reaction.

some weak ass IU fans started throwing trash at the MD players and he (rightfully so) started woofing back. Good for Turgeon to expedite getting him out of there tho

Maryland fans need to not throw batteries in glass houses. They are the kings of trash in the conference. I’ve never seen a fan base with quite the mix of white trash hillbillies and east coast dbags.

I’d be this pissed too if I watched my team choke a game away to Turge. AND it was the team that beat my team that last time they were relevant. Just brutal all the way around. Hate to see it.

I’d be this pissed too if I watched my team choke a game away to Turge. AND it was the team that beat my team that last time they were relevant. Just brutal all the way around. Hate to see it.

Been watching this show for too long to be mad at it. I’m just speaking from my time of traveling in Maryland. I never realized how much trash lived in the western part of the state combined with the typical scum in Baltimore. It’s like the state of Ohio on steroids.

Been watching this show for too long to be mad at it. I’m just speaking from my time of traveling in Maryland. I never realized how much trash lived in the western part of the state combined with the typical scum in Baltimore. It’s like the state of Ohio on steroids.
This was good until you said it was like Ohio on steroids. Laughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This was good until you said it was like Ohio on steroids. Laughing

it was purely for shock value but I truly was surprised when I entered into Maryland. Someone should warn people of that.

Maryland fans need to not throw batteries in glass houses. They are the kings of trash in the conference. I’ve never seen a fan base with quite the mix of white trash hillbillies and east coast dbags.

Laughing

Like the way you guys treated Kentucky fans right? Both of us are in glass houses dude...

What is with Indiana fans? 2 games in a row they were throwing shit. Good Lord.
Actually it wasn’t an iu fan who threw something 2 games ago. My nephew was in the section where it happened and it was a guy wearing a MSU sweatshirt and got ejected from the gym for it.

ADVERTISEMENT