ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs. Indiana 12/9

Sloppy end to the half for IU. Louisville really picked it up defensively

Good way to end the half for Louisville. Keep that intensity up in the 2nd.

Both teams struggling to get a flow. Willaims for UL is on fire with the threes.It's so early but both will be fine as the season progresses. IMO

UL going nuts from three to end the half. Happy to be up one. But should be more.

UL going nuts from three to end the half. Happy to be up one. But should be more.

Yep, when it was 23-13 I thought we were lucky it wasn’t 30-13. I guess if this team could be good, but I’m not betting on it.

Jesus....UL is like 9 for their last 12 from 3. WTF?

Hey Gil....This what shooting out your mind looks like...

Have to go to Davis everytime. To strong for UL.

This one was lost in the 1st half. Should've been up 15 or so. You knew eventually UL would start tomake shots, make a run. Just have gotten sloppy with the ball. A lot of time left, but feels like this one's about to get away.

I love what Perry brings to the table. He has the defensive mentality, cheer for any type of positive for the team.

Again---who? I mean Williams entered the game shooting 24%,with 3 made three's. He hit 3-3 in the 1st half.
Did I say that they’ve been hitting? This Louisville team has more shooters than we’ve had lately. Indiana is the only team that doesn’t guard the three that we’ve played.

Both of these teams are all kinds of awful.
Meh...they are who they are. Both with new coaches. Both playing some younger guys. Is what it is. Knew this year would be a transition year. We have been worse.

Did I say that they’ve been hitting? This Louisville team has more shooters than we’ve had lately. Indiana is the only team that doesn’t guard the three that we’ve played.
I can say that about IU.

Reactions: rockycard
I just cannot emphasize how bad of a call that was...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT