ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs. Indiana 12/9

anon_0astpxev9h4gk

Feb 15, 2014
Richmond, California
Team
Louisville
I know the game is a couple days away, but just wanted to see some predictions for the game.
I don't really know as much as I should about this years Hoosiers squad, but I know it'll be a good one.

My prediction:

UL 73
IU 77

SmokinSmile

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
maybe this is the game that jump starts the UL fanbase into going to the games
We still had 19,000 + at the Seton Hall game. I think once we get into the better part of our OOC schedule, the attendance will pick up. However, there will be some loser fair-weathered fans who will stay at home, kneeling down at prayer with a double picture frame including Slick Rick & Tommy Boy. Pathetic.

Reactions: HRTheCard
I know the game is a couple days away, but just wanted to see some predictions for the game.
I don't really know as much as I should about this years Hoosiers squad, but I know it'll be a good one.

My prediction:

UL 73
IU 77

SmokinSmile

Not sure we're ready to win one on the road, especially at a place like the Yum.

UL 79
IU 71

Reactions: KisteK
Will be interested in seeing if IU can have two good games in a row

Could be quite a few Hoosiers in the crowd on Saturday

How has the Louisville fan support been this season?

Louisville will win by 15+
A Rick Pitino coached UL, yes. But he ain't coaching. I think UL wins, but I do not think they blow us out. IF we can hit open looks, shoot a decent/respectable percentage from "3", there's a goood chance we could win. Our turnover issues seems to be under control; we will now have 30 becasue of me saying this. I'm not sure UL can guard De'Ron Davis. That is, IF Davis from the Duke game shows up. Morgan will be a tough guard for UL as well.

I think this will be a fairly good game. Just not sure this team is at the point to where they can win on the road, in this type of atmosphere.

UL 76 IU 70

Will be interested in seeing if IU can have two good games in a row

Could be quite a few Hoosiers in the crowd on Saturday
This. IF IU vs Duke, 1st half vs Seton Hall shows up, this one could be very interesting. We have to hit from the perimeter. It is that simple. Had we done so vs Iowa, we win by 25+. Hopefully we can feed off the Iowa win, but hit some shots to go with it.

This team ever starts hitting perimeter shots, they're gonna be tough to beat.

I expect a very goof showing from Hoosier Nation.

We still had 19,000 + at the Seton Hall game. I think once we get into the better part of our OOC schedule, the attendance will pick up. However, there will be some loser fair-weathered fans who will stay at home, kneeling down at prayer with a double picture frame including Slick Rick & Tommy Boy. Pathetic.
yep
it is sad and pathetic that they call themselves UL fans (i feel the same way about bandwagon UK fans)
a true fan sticks with their program in good and bad times

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
This is like two washed up wrestlers headlining some main event in Pulaski, Tennessee.
Lot of truth to this. CAnnot argue that. But our time is coming. Miller is going to win a lot of basketball games(at Indiana).

Went to the YUM! Center last year for the Purdue-Louisville game. Yum is one of the least intimidating college venues I've ever been in. More like a boring NBA game than anything, not very loud at all. I really don't think it being a road game will hamper IU all that much. Think it'll come down to how IU actually plays and not the venue they are playing in.

Went to the YUM! Center last year for the Purdue-Louisville game. Yum is one of the least intimidating college venues I've ever been in. More like a boring NBA game than anything, not very loud at all. I really don't think it being a road game will hamper IU all that much. Think it'll come down to how IU actually plays and not the venue they are playing in.
Whaaaaat? Yum Center looks freaking amazing. I’ve never seen a game there but it looks awesome. Crazy to hear that. Hope you’re right.

Whaaaaat? Yum Center looks freaking amazing. I’ve never seen a game there but it looks awesome. Crazy to hear that. Hope you’re right.
Meh, it depends on the game. The same could be said for Rupp. When good teams come to town, especially notable named teams (UK,IU,Duke,UNC, ND, Syracuse, etc..) the Yum Center is actually pretty loud.

Reactions: SNU0821

Usually only loud when it’s a competitive game/team. Big teams

Reactions: SNU0821
Great arena, and it was full for the game but it doesn't get assembly hall or Mackey loud though, even for modest games. I'm not slamming the arena, I've toured it before and it is extremely badass. It just doesn't get very loud because of how the building is structured, definitely an NBA game feel to the place.

Reactions: Da_Bull and SNU0821

Usually only loud when it’s a competitive game/team. Big teams
Well it was the NO. 14 team Lou vs. the NO.15 team Purdue and one of the 4 games when Lou played a ranked team at home so I quantify it as a big home game.

Nobody is selling out every game this year, and Louisville fans at least have an excuse.

attendance is down a little in all sports
it is way down for UL basketball
even your fearless leader Howie is asking why the attendance is down so bad

Not entirely sure what to expect. Team has been getting progressively better but UofL is a long team and we're thin in the post. Will guess 64-76 UofL.

If the game were at IU, I might favor the Hoosiers, but I expect Louisville to bounce back nicely at home and win by double digits.

If the game were at IU, I might favor the Hoosiers, but I expect Louisville to bounce back nicely at home and win by double digits.
Yup. Pretty much where I am as well. Think we can keep it somewhat close but think this one hits double digits by the end.

Love this start. Looks like Archie is starting to turn this team around. Nice to see Morgan sky for those rebounds too. Wasn't too long ago when his shoulder was popping out of its socket line every other game.

Nice to see IU build the lead back up with Morgan and deron both with two fouls

ADVERTISEMENT