ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville at Duke

As someone said a few months ago on the Louisville board, I'm fall fanboyed out for now. I've already missed a couple Louisville games because I didn't know they were happening/on. I've got a lot of other life stuff going on and Louisville basketball just isn't a suitable distraction right now. I didn't hear about the banner getting burned until midnight last night. It was my GF's son's 9th birthday and I was too busy to check the interwebs/news. Tonight we're going to see Black Panther, gonna miss the UL/Duke game and I give zero fvcks.

Kidding. Itjust fit.

As someone said a few months ago on the Louisville board, I'm fall fanboyed out for now. I've already missed a couple Louisville games because I didn't know they were happening/on. I've got a lot of other life stuff going on and Louisville basketball just isn't a suitable distraction right now. I didn't hear about the banner getting burned until midnight last night. It was my GF's son's 9th birthday and I was too busy to check the interwebs/news. Tonight we're going to see Black Panther, gonna miss the UL/Duke game and I give zero fvcks.
You won’t miss much. We’re gonna get throttled.

Reactions: HRTheCard
First you're desperate and weird. Second, you realize UL winning title, although it doesn't count, isn't shit to UK fans. Was that your third?

You've never been on UK's radar. Stick with hiding behind UNC, Duke, and other ACC teams.

Rustled man right there.

Up in bold is why your phrase after that comment is hypocritical. It does matter to you, otherwise you wouldn't have threads on RR (Haven't been there, but I'd bet my life's savings on it), twitter, KSR, etc.. To say that it doesn't matter to Uk fans is pure nonsense. Acting on your high horse doesn't quite go well with it "isn't anything to Uk fans."

Looking forward to watching this game after I watch UVA clinch the 1-seed in the ACC tournament with 3 games to play.

Duke wins by double digits. I won't lie though. I would love for Duke and UNC to be on opposite sides of the ACCT bracket than UVA.

Bagley has been ruled out.

Makes our chances go from .00001% to .0001%

Carter will be tough for Louisville to handle even without Bagley. I’m interested to see how U of L responds after everything that’s happened this week.

I'm really looking for your Anas to play well against Carter tonight.

He's not going to play well. He's checked out for the season. I could care less if he sits for the rest of the year. The effort last game was nonexistent and to me, that tells me I shouldn't care about whether he plays or not.

Speculation he doesn't play for rest of the year? Saw some Duke fans tweetin about it
Don't like to speculate, if he plays he plays, if he doesn't he doesn't. If he doesn't come back fairly soon I'm good with rolling without him, no need to throw him back in the lineup and try to figure shit out in the NCAA tournament.

Looking forward to watching this game after I watch UVA clinch the 1-seed in the ACC tournament with 3 games to play.

Duke wins by double digits. I won't lie though. I would love for Duke and UNC to be on opposite sides of the ACCT bracket than UVA.

Pastner givin the Wahoo's all he's got lol. It isn't much.

Pastner givin the Wahoo's all he's got lol. It isn't much.

Expected to be sluggish after a 8 day break. Got the win and locked up the #1 seed in the ACC tourney. Good enough for me.

What is the point of having that Mahmoud guy on the team? He is a detriment.

What is the point of having that Mahmoud guy on the team? He is a detriment.

Yeah he needs to sit down. However, Carter is the only one on Duke that is down low and has to choose between Spalding 6'11 or Mahmoud 7'0. I like that.

Louisville has first round bounce written all over them. If they get in.

Good game Duke. Of to play Fortnite in my dorm with my friends!

20 point loss coming. Padgett lost control of this team. We don’t care and it shows, pathetic.

Mahmoud = Worst Center in College Basketball History
King = Most Overrated Mcd All-American in History
Williams = Rather shoot the 3 than be a 7' Center
Spalding = Only one that can do anything to anyone in the country
Adel = Worst Defender in NCAA history

Maybe

Duke - 95
UofL - 73

was off.

New prediction:
Duke - 96
UofL - 54