ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville at Duke

Yeah, It comes with the territory of actually having a postseason that year.

You did have a postseason that year. It's called the NIT. It's still a tournament and the last time I checked, it's still postseason.

A year where we won the title and everyone besides a few Uk trolls acknowledge that? Wow, you've stooped real low as a Uk fan to be accepting that season.
Hey, as bad as it was, we still added to our all time win record. Laughing

Didn't UL lose wins off their all time record that year?

Hey, as bad as it was, we still added to our all time win record. Laughing

Didn't UL lose wins off their all time record that year?

Man I feel bad for you. Stooping that low as a uk fan is just so crazy to me. Accepting the NIT......and a loss to RM. My condolences.

Man I feel bad for you. Stooping that low as a uk fan is just so crazy to me. Accepting the NIT......and a loss to RM. My condolences.
Haha. Yes, I have accepted the 2013 postseason.

Have you?

BTW, since you're making it personal and talking about me instead of teams. Shouldn't you be on a week long ban?

giphy.gif

Haha. Yes, I have accepted the 2013 postseason.

Have you?

BTW, since you're making it personal and talking about me instead of teams. Shouldn't you be on a week long ban?

giphy.gif

You live and die by other teams success. Your previous comments prove that. My condolences, once again, to you my friend. If you have accepted the '13 postseason, then you accepted the moment we won the championship. You accept the memory of you sobbing on your couch at the final buzzer of the championship game.

I'm seriously sorry.

You live and die by other teams success. Your previous comments prove that. My condolences, once again, to you my friend. If you have accepted the '13 postseason, then you accepted the moment we won the championship. You accept the memory of you sobbing on your couch at the final buzzer of the championship game.

I'm seriously sorry.
Laughing I'm going to just let you believe that.

Good luck tonight.

Laughing I'm going to just let you believe that.

Good luck tonight.

I'd laugh too If I were you thinking about the past; how hilarious I must've looked while sobbing on the couch next to my pet chicken because Louisville won the banner....is probably what you're thinking.

Nah bruh, HRtheCard brought UK in this. Blame him and the red bunch

Get out of here. You mentioned Uk with a FF. I didn't think it was that hard to scroll up. And before you say the garbage retort about "Kentucky wins easily tonight," that was clearly obvious reverse jinx from you talking about Louisville. That was no stab or bringing Uk up with the way you did.

I'd laugh too If I were you thinking about the past; how hilarious I must've looked while sobbing on the couch next to my pet chicken because Louisville won the banner....is probably what you're thinking.

First you're desperate and weird. Second, you realize UL winning title, although it doesn't count, isn't shit to UK fans. Was that your third?

You've never been on UK's radar. Stick with hiding behind UNC, Duke, and other ACC teams.

Last edited:
Get out of here. You mentioned Uk with a FF. I didn't think it was that hard to scroll up. And before you say the garbage retort about "Kentucky wins easily tonight," that was clearly obvious reverse jinx from you talking about Louisville. That was no stab or bringing Uk up with the way you did.
Don't be so rustled. The whole thing was a joke, just like your post.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
As someone said a few months ago on the Louisville board, I'm fall fanboyed out for now. I've already missed a couple Louisville games because I didn't know they were happening/on. I've got a lot of other life stuff going on and Louisville basketball just isn't a suitable distraction right now. I didn't hear about the banner getting burned until midnight last night. It was my GF's son's 9th birthday and I was too busy to check the interwebs/news. Tonight we're going to see Black Panther, gonna miss the UL/Duke game and I give zero fvcks.

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT