ADVERTISEMENT

Lightning Rod Bert

Why can’t you just answer the question?

Do you think it’s okay to use homosexual slurs in a derogatory manner?

It’s a simple yes or no. Getting worked up over a simple question is odd.
I answered it. Who’s getting worked up? I said I didn’t think it was okay. It was a terrible comparison and an irrelevant topic, but I did answer your question that was in the form of a straw man.

Hail. Can you dig up a quote (since you’re excellent at digging up old quotes) and find a quote where I’ve disparaged the lgbtq community in context? Thx.

My work is done here. 🥸

2c8gqd.jpg

I answered it. Who’s getting worked up? I said I didn’t think it was okay. It was a terrible comparison and an irrelevant topic, but I did answer your question that was in the form of a straw man.

If it’s not okay why do you do it?

Hail. Can you dig up a quote (since you’re excellent at digging up old quotes) and find a quote where I’ve disparaged the lgbtq community in context? Thx.

You have tried to insult people using f** and gay. Don’t tell me you’re denying that, now.

You have tried to insult people using f** and gay. Don’t tell me you’re denying that, now.
You don’t have an argument. It’s okay. I never denied I’ve used gay and ****** in a vulgar manner. However I’ve never condemned or disparaged lgbtq. Difference is Bert condemned Mexicans. You get it, you just don’t want to.

If there’s something wrong with it why do you do it?
Another rhetorical question. Since you like straw man arguments, I bet you’ve gone over the speed limit. You know it’s wrong, but you still do it.

I expected more from you Hail. Turn that lightbulb on broski.

You don’t have an argument. It’s okay. I never denied I’ve used gay and ****** in a vulgar manner. However I’ve never condemned or disparaged lgbtq. Difference is Bert condemned Mexicans. You get it, you just don’t want to.

If you just said it’s not okay to use them in a vulgar manner then why do you do it?

Another rhetorical question. Since you like straw man arguments, I bet you’ve gone over the speed limit. You know it’s wrong, but you still do it.

I expected more from you Hail. Turn that lightbulb on broski.

My reasoning for speeding even though it’s illegal is because I personally don’t care if anyone’s feelings get hurt by me going 60mph instead of 55mph.

What’s your reason for using those words the way you use them?

My reasoning for speeding even though it’s illegal is because I personally don’t care if anyone’s feelings get hurt by me going 60mph instead of 55mph.

What’s your reason for using those words the way you use them?
You don’t care about potentially endangering people’s lives by speeding? Wow.

I’ve used those words because it’s a message board, and it apparently rustles jimmies. Have I ever condemned lgbtq like Bert did Mexicans? Nope. Because I’m pro Lgbtq. Bert is racist and isn’t pro Mexican. There’s your answer, Hail.

I feel another dumb question coming my way though. Imagine having to reaffirm things multiple times for others to grasp something that they know was rhetorical from the start. Hail likes to cycle argument.

@hailtoyourvictor Do you think saying gay or ****** out context, as in not using said speech to condemn someone’s race/religion/sex/sexual orientation/ethnicity is the same as what Bert did? It’s not, I just want to hear your opinion on the matter since you’ve created this straw man out of thin air in support of Bert’s racism.

I think you should be able to call anyone who is not gay a fàggot anytime you want. Growing up, we called each other that all the time.

Reactions: UL_1986
I think you should be able to call anyone who is not gay a fàggot anytime you want. Growing up, we called each other that all the time.
It didn’t mean you were homophobic either. Me and you are the same age, and it was practically used by everyone it seemed. Not saying it’s right, or should be used, but this is reaching.

I’ve used those words because it’s a message board, and it apparently rustles jimmies. Have I ever condemned lgbtq like Bert did Mexicans? Nope. Because I’m pro Lgbtq. Bert is racist and isn’t pro Mexican. There’s your answer, Hail.

I feel another dumb question coming my way though. Imagine having to reaffirm things multiple times for others to grasp something that they know was rhetorical from the start. Hail likes to cycle argument.

I don’t see a problem with going 60 in a 55 and you don’t see a problem using homophobic slurs. That’s what it boils down to.

I don’t see a problem with going 60 in a 55 and you don’t see a problem using homophobic slurs. That’s what it boils down to.
If that’s what your brain wants you to believe. Sure. Your point is moot though. Deep down you know it is.

If that’s what your brain wants you to believe. Sure. Your point is moot though. Deep down you know it is.

The only point I'm making is how you shit on others for saying dumb stuff while using homophobic slurs you admit are bad to use.

My woke understanding is that if you call someone a homophobic slur even in jest/to friends/whatever that means you correlate those slurs/type of people negatively. So if you use those words negatively or as a joke, you are a bad person and homophobic.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
My woke understanding is that if you call someone a homophobic slur even in jest/to friends/whatever that means you correlate those slurs/type of people negatively. So if you use those words negatively or as a joke, you are a bad person and homophobic.

It’s definitely something the left has cancelled people for.

Last edited:
He asked a question, I answered it. I’ve never seen anything remotely close to it in almost a decade of posting. So yeah, I guess I’m “clinging” to his racist tirade. It was despicable, and showed how ignorant he truly is.

Damn. I've never been scarred by a person I've never met posting on a message board. I must be doing it wrong. Prayers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT