ADVERTISEMENT

Legarld Vick gone from ku

They seem to have plenty of guards tho. There was some guard I’d never heard of lighting up K-State from the 3-point line in the first half.

33 minutes a game. 14 points. One of only two Kansas players to shoot better than 35% from 3. That's going to be a noticeable loss.

Seems to be piling on Kansas for a team that was ranked number 1 coming into the season and a lot of people's title pick. Hope whatever his personal reasons are, are not serious in a life way and he gets back soon.

One thing is for sure. If something negative happens regarding Kansa, you can bet your sweet ass that @LandofOzDevil will be the one breaking it on Rivals. Laughing

giphy.gif

The only bright light is that it is all happening in one year. Get it all out now and our returnees and couple of the recruits and we will roll again.

Vick isn't always great but to me he is really the one guy who can get hot enough to beat the better teams. Hate it for KU fans. Bad breaks so far this year.

his trolling UK stopped the moment uconn started sucking
I accredited it to the national media giving up on their blue and white whale.

UConn could have still sucked, but if there were anti Cal articles then they would have been linked.

If Vick's situation really is family related, I wish him the best and I hope things turn out okay. If it's not family related, chances are Vick won't be returning. As good as he was early in the season, he had done more to fade to the back than he has to step up and play like a senior. For KU the hits just keep coming but it's next man up.

If Vick's situation really is family related, I wish him the best and I hope things turn out okay. If it's not family related, chances are Vick won't be returning. As good as he was early in the season, he had done more to fade to the back than he has to step up and play like a senior. For KU the hits just keep coming but it's next man up.
It's crazy, not a knock, but crazy KU has so much trouble with players.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
It's crazy, not a knock, but crazy KU has so much trouble with players.

It's not always sunshine and rainbows. Self booted JR Giddens, CJ Giles. Not long before Bragg fell into trouble, Bragg's play found him in the deep doghouse with Self. When Vick decided to come back, he did so on strict terms. Since coming back, gave an effort when it was convenient for him. Like I said I hope if Vick is having family issues that everything pans out for the best. I don't think it is but I could be wrong.

Does he have Paid Time Off accrued?

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
One thing is for sure. If something negative happens regarding Kansa, you can bet your sweet ass that @LandofOzDevil will be the one breaking it on Rivals. Laughing

You can generally bank on at least one grammar/spelling error too.

Sounds like Vick has a pretty rough family situation back home. Not surprising, being that home is Memphis.

They went out of their way to correct UK giving Calipari a 500 win ball. :D
You guys go out of your way to remind Louisville that they only have 2 titles because of Pitino. Seems you should know better than to try and recognize your coach winning 500 games when the NCAA had already removed 38 wins from his resume.

;)

You guys go out of your way to remind Louisville that they only have 2 titles because of Pitino. Seems you should know better than to try and recognize your coach winning 500 games when the NCAA had already removed 38 wins from his resume.

;)

*42 wins. 4 wins were vacated from UMass.

Remind me again why the rest of the world shouldn’t question his shady past where he has banners and wins removed?
Education. I used to question him as well prior to being educated. I used to work for a place called Pat Patterson Volvo, the owner was a huge UM booster. When I first got the job, Calpari was still in Memphis and I used to give them shit due to the UMass days. He was always first to remind me that Calipari was misunderstood and he wasn't to blame. At the time I was so jealous of Calipari's success that I turned a deaf ear. Looking back, he was right.

ADVERTISEMENT