ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron to the Lakers.

NFL kicks off in just about two months, my friend. Can’t wait to talk Browns v. Panthers with you
Amen to that, brother. During the Cavalier parade I told my son just winning the division for the Browns would dwarf this.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I tried (futilely at this point
Without delving into the technical qualifications of what's entailed in being the Official Mr. Laker, I think we can agree that Kurt Rambis doesn't make the final cut.

Also, did you know that Kent Benson outscored Kareem in his NBA debut? He had scored a basket in the opening minute and then inadvertently elbowed Kareem in the solar plexus. After recovering, Kareem went ballistic and coldcocked Benson. Benson left the game woozy and Kareem was ejected.

Benson 2 Kareem 0
Time for me to take my advice to @JimboBBN and google Kent Benson. ;)

Magic loves Ingram. Raved about him all last summer when he got rid of D'Angelo Russell. But we'll see. Certainly not a bad situation for Ingram either way.
Loves him with good reason. I'm just saying the Spurs aren't giving up KL for nothing. Actually, sounds like the 76ers want KL pretty bad and the Spurs are asking for 2 players and 3 future first round picks. That's just ridiculous.

Reactions: denniden
Yeah. I bet Kobe is just thrilled to be the 3rd or 4th best Laker ever now. I don’t believe for a second he wanted this.
True, but what happens to Lebron if they don't win a title? Then it's Lebron vs. Kobe with those who already don't like him.

Baby steps! I'm not expecting a title next season. We just need to get back to the playoffs and then see who we can get the following season.

Oh and tell Tatum: "No more dunking on LeBron!"
Not a flame but someone asked me and curious of your answer......Given any thought to his good friend CP, as well as PG (after Kyrie) all either not wanting to play with Lebron or willing to go out of their way to do it?

I’m with you in the first line of your post. Especially for someone who has not made it known he will be willing to negotiate with the team he is traded to. I’d Leonard would agree to an extension prior to being traded, then it’s a different story. The Thunder got fortunate with Paul George but that doesn’t happen often.
Actually, I'd bet it happens more than we think. I'd bet the vast majority of players offered max deals by their current teams do not turn them down.

Loves him with good reason. I'm just saying the Spurs aren't giving up KL for nothing. Actually, sounds like the 76ers want KL pretty bad and the Spurs are asking for 2 players and 3 future first round picks. That's just ridiculous.
Unless you are confident those 3 picks will be in the 20s.

Impossible to know that, still a ridiculous asking price. 2 current players and 3 first rounders?! Hellllllllllll naw.
To know? Of course you don't know. But if you are confident pull the trigger. Cavs gave up a first this year and it was Moritz Wagner.

Impossible to know that, still a ridiculous asking price. 2 current players and 3 first rounders?! Hellllllllllll naw.
Making it all the more ridiculous is that the Lakers can probably get Kawhi next year as a free agent. Heck, there are reports out that he may sit out this season if a deal can't be made sending him to the Lakers. Unlike, Paul George, he seems sincere about his desire to go to LA. Spurs might consider getting some deal consummated unless they want to spite themselves and ultimately receive no compensation.

It’s just insane and I don’t think Philly would even consider that without Leonard have a minimum of a 4 year contract extension. The Spurs may have no choice but to get back to the world the rest of us live in rather than Leonard leaving for nothing at all.

It’s just insane and I don’t think Philly would even consider that without Leonard have a minimum of a 4 year contract extension. The Spurs may have no choice but to get back to the world the rest of us live in rather than Leonard leaving for nothing at all.
True, but also keep in mind these are just reports. No one with credibility in SA would tell an insider what their trade wants/needs are.....unless is served a purpose for them.

Reactions: denniden
True, but also keep in mind these are just reports. No one with credibility in SA would tell an insider what their trade wants/needs are.....unless is served a purpose for them.
Oh I don’t disagree with that at all. Rumors and bad info far outweigh the truth most times in trade stuff. Always been that way. I can’t wait to find out how the Leonard thing ends up. This has just been a weird situation from an outsiders view.

Reactions: dtgold88
Oh I don’t disagree with that at all. Rumors and bad info far outweigh the truth most times in trade stuff. Always been that way. I can’t wait to find out how the Leonard thing ends up. This has just been a weird situation from an outsiders view.
No doubt. Probably mentioned, but funniest part to me was when the Kyrie trade went down many specifically said if it were SA and Pop no way they'd let him go. They'd work it out.

ADVERTISEMENT