ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron to the Lakers.

The best way to not lose in the Finals again, is to not make the Finals again.
Would hope someone on his "team" realizes and lets him know if it's about legacy, worst thing that could happen is go to LA and NOT win a title (or not even get to the Finals).

Then it's no longer Lebron vs. MJ, but it will be Lebron vs. Kobe. And all the 6-0 guys will pick Kobe for 5-0.

That said, possible he doesn't care and just wants to live in LA.

If he leaves will be comical seeing so many blame Gilbert/Altman, when they pretty much did exactly what the great Pat Riley did........cleared cap room to sign Lebron and win a title. They each did, with Miami winning a whopping 1 more. Of course, Miami never had to play the Finals without Bosh and Wade, nor did they have to play the same team all 4 times. A team some have called the best ever.

Reactions: tw3301
Would hope someone on his "team" realizes and lets him know if it's about legacy, worst thing that could happen is go to LA and NOT win a title (or not even get to the Finals).

Then it's no longer Lebron vs. MJ, but it will be Lebron vs. Kobe. And all the 6-0 guys will pick Kobe for 5-0.

That said, possible he doesn't care and just wants to live in LA.

Mostly agree. Just for the record, Kobe was 5-2. Doesn’t change your overall point but I thought I’d mention it.

Reactions: KisteK and dtgold88
Simmons and Lebron are too similar to play together. Both need the ball in their hands to excel. It would be a terrible fit, and not even close enough talent to compete with Golden State.

Reactions: dtgold88
Simmons and Lebron are too similar to play together. Both need the ball in their hands to excel. It would be a terrible fit, and not even close enough talent to compete with Golden State.
The both needing the ball isn't the biggest concern, as Lebron/Wade and Lebron/Kyrie are the same. To me, the issue is outside 4 feet from the hoop Simmons guards himself.

Also wonder what happens to Embiid - never mind he cannot trust he'll stay healthy? Will they turn him into a stretch 4-5 as Lebron doesn't need a guy clogging the lane.

As someone who wants to see Bron succeed, I’m just not seeing it for next year, anywhere, unless LA gets him and Kawhii. Then you have to wonder about Kawhii’s health. Not looking good for Bron to beat the Dubs.

Reactions: I am stupid
Who else will they add though? Leonard? Boogie? Add both and they're an instant title favorite. Doubt that happens though.

He didn't sign with the intent of not getting anyone else. They have to know someone or multiple people are coming

Cant really judge this until we see who else they get. Assume KL and DC.

So did he tell the Lakers that Lorenzo has to go? Can’t wait for the Lavar Ball sh*tshow that I’m sure will be in full effect. Can’t imagine Lebron wanting to deal with that family.

Reactions: speedfrk
ADVERTISEMENT