ADVERTISEMENT

Least “open” home team board?

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
Wanted to ask... of the major teams, which team’s forum have you found to be the least “open” (Quickest to ban, etc)...?

Kansas

just because this thread already reeks of insecurities.

giphy.gif

Oh, not what I meant. That’s why I said “quick to ban, etc”.

Cant post or click on threads on the kansas board b/c its pay if you are an outsider. Like I cant post on house of blue. Ive ventured over to dukes before our tourney game before...and a few other randoms before a game. I periodically check RR because of the traffic but its ****ing garbage and the good posters get drowned out by illiterate homers that have a shocking amount of terrible points....only surpassed by the terrible spelling and grammatical errors. The guys that post here don't bother with correcting the idiots b/c its not worth a single second of their time. But it has traffic all day long to talk pro UK basketball.

sidenote: don't know what the KU free boards are like b/c I've literally never looked around. Nothing breaks there.

2nd sidenote: whatever free board i was allowed to be on via duke rivals before our game was incredibly tame and deader than HRC's vagina

Last edited:
How many home boards actually have regular traffic more than 3 or 4 posters? I'd say it's a pretty short list.

We all know you started this thread about RR.You should have just led with it. Don't beat around the bush

You really miss that board don't you?

Rename the thread. " I feel violated by RR mods". This could create a support group.

Obviously this isn’t about Rafters... I don’t think Rafters is particularly quick to ban and have said that many times, and I don’t beat around the bush about why I got banned or that I would like to post there again. And I purposefully didn’t put my own opinion in because I want to get input independent of what I said in the other thread. I feel like you are being a bit strange tonight... something up?

How many home boards actually have regular traffic more than 3 or 4 posters? I'd say it's a pretty short list.

I hu three home boards somewhat regular, each has decent numbers.
(That's prob why I read them..)

Kansas' pay site has good numbers. Dozens of regulars that post multiple times each day.
Purdue's Free Board always has at least a couple of interesting deep and current threads.
Iowa State's CF has good numbers too.

I hu three home boards somewhat regular, each has decent numbers.
(That's prob why I read them..)

Kansas' pay site has good numbers. Dozens of regulars that post multiple times each day.
Purdue's Free Board always has at least a couple of interesting deep and current threads.
Iowa State's CF has good numbers too.

WVU pay board....The Blue Lot, gets amazing amount of traffic...I think there is somewhere around 2000 or more members...could be less now.....years ago when we were going through the conference stuff and so many were worried I would check out how many members were on the Blue lot and was really surprised to see members on the pay side at like 2500 or more.

The free board doesn't get much traffic, a few trolls and dumb asses to weed through.

The 247 free basketball board is ok to read sometimes...couple legit insiders on the that free board but nothing compared to the Rivals WVU pay board.

Wanted to ask... of the major teams, which team’s forum have you found to be the least “open” (Quickest to ban, etc)...?

UNC and it’s not close! I posted there for a while and if you didn’t agree with everything they said and tell them how great UNCheat was they started screaming “mods take out the trash”!Laughing

I don’t wander like I used to, but Duke board was even strict on its on posters as I recall

Been on the Duke board for almost 2 years. Mods there are lenient. Never posted on Rupp, but enjoy reading what they post.
Tar heel radar was real quick to ban me. I shouldn't have said what I did, but, compared to what other fans say on our board, not even close.

I hardly ever go to other teams boards, but I have to say THR, I got banned there without posting. I think I was banned from things I said about UNC on our own RR board. That is really petty IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT