ADVERTISEMENT

"Last seen..." Where have these posters gone?

Its actually Tay Tays birthday today.
b22459caf3e90f2eb2ab5a62a9a5eec8.gif

Reactions: anon_65nwv98c2idwc
jewvol. I remember when UTennessee was about to overthrow UK as the undiputed #1 CBB program in the SEC.
He was showing up on rafters boasting about Tennessee and how great they are.

Where’s philfan I miss his shitty takes.

I read something about w2r getting busted cheating on his wife or some shit like that. He didn’t like me too much cause I made his handle look bad with it being similar to mine

I see that someone on the UK board needs some information about Duke cheating, with proof.

I want to help. Can someone PLEASE get @jedwar or whomever to unban me already? I got a permanent ban for bashing Jay Bilas. That's incredibly lame.
Ill ask uncle Jed if u get me unbanned from the Blue Devils board. If you complete that mission I’ll get you unbanned

Ill ask uncle Jed if u get me unbanned from the Blue Devils board. If you complete that mission I’ll get you unbanned

No biggie, I don’t mind being banned. I got banned for some petty stuff last time, so what can you do.

@Shower Fart... January 13th, 2017 *confirmed alive*
@Jkwo... November 28th, 2016
@W2R... October 16th, 2016
@catorano... September 19th, 2016
@manu1433... June 1st, 2016
@dmaso44... May 24th, 2016
@parke241... April 5th, 2016
@calionreppa... March 21st, 2016
@Ipartiedwithhopgood... February 5th, 2016
@J-Rye_UL... January 25th, 2016 *confirmed alive*
@uofapunk... July 30th, 2015
@Cornered Weasel... June 27th, 2015
@PennJayhawk... March 24th, 2015

Hope they are okay and just found better things do with their time. Who else has been M.I.A?
Michigan football

Unfortunately. We actually chatted back and forth about some business dealings towards the end of last year. More of a white collar rehab, nothing like heroin or meth.
Lol, you're so full of shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT