ADVERTISEMENT

"Last seen..." Where have these posters gone?

No, I think it was a TCU football forum that was unused.

from what i have read the TCU board is what they used

i do not agree with them getting perma banned
maybe a 90 day ban or something
but it is what it is

It is possible that he was caught up in the massive ban that took place on the Sound off board. .

MLuqt2j.gif

@TheDude1 @IUfanBorden @LetsGoDuke301 @Quavarius @toonces11 @KisteK @hailtoyourvictor @SNU0821 @pig1960 @UL_1986 @HRTheCard @rockycard @ThroughBlue @Wall2Boogie @Scotty00 @Unc fan in ky @schoonerwest @jhmossy @bkingUK @coryfly @kyjed @Hank_ @CardinalBoiler @lurkeraspect84 @dukedevilz @JimboBBN @Kevin Bryan @kyjeff1 @CB3UK @Bert Higginbotha @tw3301 @mebeblue2 @BlueWorldOrder74 @jace46555 @speedfrk @GatorTheo @OldDevilDAWG @SosaUK @BawlzDeep @Bamagrad75 @DeputyDodge @Jennerpeach41 @sheluvsbama @crazyqx83 @midcalhorn @LouisvilleMan1975 @KerryRhodes @VAWildcat15 @MarineG8R @ThereIsNoPlace @TeganInBama @Cat_Incognito

Last edited:
BTW, what happened on soundoff?
Not really too clear on it. Evidently some posters had gone to a dead site and started posting all kinds of stuff I hear. I didn't even know about it. I think several unrelated posters (including yours truly) got somehow swept up in a "board cleansing" ?

The rules had been a little lax for a while, and I guess that as soon as they banned the offenders, they decided to lock up the people who might be considered playing a little fast and loose with board posting rules. Nothing overly offensive, just going the same speed as the other drivers, so to speak.

Last edited:
I’m in the bathroom taking a pooh if anyone is looking for me!:D

I see that someone on the UK board needs some information about Duke cheating, with proof.

I want to help. Can someone PLEASE get @jedwar or whomever to unban me already? I got a permanent ban for bashing Jay Bilas. That's incredibly lame.

I see that someone on the UK board needs some information about Duke cheating, with proof.

I want to help. Can someone PLEASE get @jedwar or whomever to unban me already? I got a permanent ban for bashing Jay Bilas. That's incredibly lame.
Posters have tried. I've seen at least two pleading your case over there. I'm not one of them, though. I need a place where I can bash Duke and you without you showing up.

I have his email address, just need a better way to get it to you than posting it here.

I am down for the threeway. But I reserve the end position. No one goes behind me.

RollLaugh

Although when I read your post it was descriptive and specific enough that I had to imagine it, and then I threw up in my mouth a tiny bit:)

Part of my routine is coming on here, so something's wrong if you don't see me, lol!

What is the issue going on? Didn’t read through the thread.
Actually, I somehow got caught up in a massive ban (including some mods) on the football board. Not really sure why. I had nothing to do with what the initial offenders had done, and I think an administrator decided to clean up the board - to a fault - using a broad brush to eliminate posters that are blessed (or suffer?) from sophomoric humor.

Those of us on the perirphery of the offenders were left scratching our head. Would it be possible to resume my locked previous profile of KYtotheCore?

If not, I can continue under this one.

Thanks in advance @denniden!

On another note, Saw Kyrie doing work on the Wizards. Nasty.

Last edited:
Actually, I somehow got caught up in a massive ban (including some mods) on the football board. Not really sure why. I had nothing to do with what the initial offenders had done, and I think an administrator decided to clean up the board - to a fault - using a broad brush to eliminate posters that are blessed (or suffer?) from sophomoric humor.

Those of us on the perirphery of the offenders were left scratching our head. Would it be possible to resume my locked previous profile of KYtotheCore?

If not, I can continue under this one.

Thanks in advance @denniden!

On another note, Saw Kyrie doing work on the Wizards. Nasty.
How many people got banned for that? If they ever decided to do that to the mainboard there would only be like 17 posters left.

Reactions: RR30
How many people got banned for that? If they ever decided to do that to the mainboard there would only be like 17 posters left.
I think around 15 ppl. - long-time posters (10K + posts) and then countless noninvolved people like me. There's a multipage thread discussing how the board just isn't the same there any more.

Not really sure why it involved so many outside of the central issue.

ADVERTISEMENT