ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Michigan State on 11/5

Is Quickley the guy who is playing so much better than last year?

Impossible to say from exhibitions but Quickley looked legit.

9:30 start times between two teams in the eastern time zone should be banned. Fvcking awful.

And it won’t be 930, will tip closer to 10. Actually booked a hotel in midtown so I wouldn’t have to travel back home after the game and then back in the morning for work. Love this event whenever it’s here, but really messes up my schedule.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
And it won’t be 930, will tip closer to 10. Actually booked a hotel in midtown so I wouldn’t have to travel back home after the game and then back in the morning for work. Love this event whenever it’s here, but really messes up my schedule.

Jealous. UK in MSG is on my bucket list.

Jealous. UK in MSG is on my bucket list.

it’s a great experience. If I recall correctly, we played MSU last time in MSG, but had the first game. Actually was pretty nice. Still got a hotel and stayed in the city, but caught the second half of other game at the hotel. I’ll be wired and probably a bit drunk til about 1 tomorrow. Not a great Wednesday coming up for an old guy

Reactions: bkingUK
I’m guessing MSU by 10. We didn’t look good in the exb games at all. Our best players seem to be Quickly and Sestina but they aren’t getting nearly enough shots.
But it’s gonna be an ugly game. Neither program has offense to begin seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT