ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Michigan State on 11/5

Hard game to predict. I could see UK winning by 10 and to could see MSU winning by 10, although I think it’ll be closer than that. The backcourts are both very good, but I think it will come down to the big men play. Can Kithier step up for MSU? Will Richards be healthy. How does Sestina do?

I’ll go 67-65 UK assuming Richards plays. If not, I’d take MSU.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If MSU had Langford, I'd go with them. IMO, this will could be a close game---Then again, I could see UK or MSU, winning by 10+. For some reason, this game has "let down" written all over it. As in, not living up to a #1 vs #2. Mostly b/c its in Nov,and not Feb or March. But also b/c of the many questions surrounding both. If not mistaken---isn't Ahrens out?

The spread has MSU as a 2.5 fav, and KU a 4.5 fav.

I don't think we can match them on the boards without Nick. Gonna need a lot of help on the boards. It's going to be a fun game. Ashton will have his hands full to go without saying, MSU will probably throw up about 30+ 3s.

Gotta go with my cats....

If MSU had Langford, I'd go with them. IMO, this will could be a close game---Then again, I could see UK or MSU, winning by 10+. For some reason, this game has "let down" written all over it. As in, not living up to a #1 vs #2. Mostly b/c its in Nov,and not Feb or March. But also b/c of the many questions surrounding both. If not mistaken---isn't Ahrens out?
Ahrens is questionable. I heard he is back in practice.

Even if he does play, it will be in limited minutes.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Defense keeps us in it. MSU's experience never lets us get over the hump.

Immanuel Quickley looks like the best player on the court (probably not but I'm pretty damn excited about him this year).

MSU by less points than Duke beat them by last year.

I sure as hell hope it doesn't get that bad. Last year was rough. Shit was hard to watch. The entire 2nd half I was sitting there thinking....

HJfk58T.gif

Defense keeps us in it. MSU's experience never lets us get over the hump.

Immanuel Quickley looks like the best player on the court (probably not but I'm pretty damn excited about him this year).

I sure as hell hope it doesn't get that bad. Last year was rough. Shit was hard to watch. The entire 2nd half I was sitting there thinking....

HJfk58T.gif
By far the closest I've ever came to stop watching the game.

I scheduled a pitching lesson for my boy at 6:30 Tuesday night. Is this game the first or second in that classic thing? I would like to see this one more than than the KU one.

I scheduled a pitching lesson for my boy at 6:30 Tuesday night. Is this game the first or second in that classic thing? I would like to see this one more than than the KU one.
2nd. UK almost always plays the late game. I just looked it up. UK has played (inc. this year), the late game 6 out of 9 times.

Think it’s at 9:30

Don’t you live in the Nashville area?
You should look into getting your son in with M3 Baseball training.
Michael Coleman is an amazing teacher. My son worked out there a few years ago. I would definitely recommend them.

Don’t you live in the Nashville area?
You should look into getting your son in with M3 Baseball training.
Michael Coleman is an amazing teacher. My son worked out there a few years ago. I would definitely recommend them.

Sort of. I live in Clarksville. Right now I have him working with a guy in the Rays system. He is only a freshman but this guy has really helped him with his breaking stuff and changeup. Anything out of town would just be really tough for us to work out. My boy likes this guy even though he is pretty hard on him and expects a lot out of him.

9:30 start times between two teams in the eastern time zone should be banned. Fvcking awful.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
MSU pulls away at the end and wins by a few.

Who starts for UK at the 4? Has it been between Brooks and Whitney?

MSU pulls away at the end and wins by a few.

Who starts for UK at the 4? Has it been between Brooks and Whitney?
With Richards in it's been Montgomery and Brooks at the 3. W/o Richards it was Montomery at the 5, Sestina at the 4 and Whitney at the 3.

With Richards in it's been Montgomery and Brooks at the 3. W/o Richards it was Montomery at the 5, Sestina at the 4 and Whitney at the 3.
Who are the bench bigs then if you start Sestina and Montgomery next to eachother?

Who are the bench bigs then if you start Sestina and Montgomery next to eachother?
Richards, Montgomery and Sestina are really our only true bigs. However 7 of our 10 (scholarship) players have wingspans over 7 feet. We'll go small, but still have length.

Richards twisted his ankle in the first exh. I'm guessing that and Calipari experimenting with different lineups. Hagans and Montgomery are the only two players who started both exh games.

Who has been better between Brooks and Whitney so far?

Quickly seems to be the best shooter?

ADVERTISEMENT