ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Bama thread

Let's be fair- no coach developed EVERY single player...
If 9 months is the average time his best “developments” have happened in, well I’m sorry to tell you but it means the kid was headed to the NBA regardless of where he went…

If 9 months is the average time his best “developments” have happened in, well I’m sorry to tell you but it means the kid was headed to the NBA regardless of where he went…
Cal gets no credit for developing Oscar into maybe the NPOY this season??

You are completely missing the point, which is that the NBA no longer covets players with Oscar's skill set. If you aren't a 3-point shooting center you might as well forget about it.
Why isn’t Cal developing Oscar’s 3pt shot?

Is he just not that good?

Why isn’t Cal developing Oscar’s 3pt shot?

Is he just not that good?
Why isn't Kofi? Matter of fact why isn't Kofi even developing a shot outside 5 feet? At least Oscar has a reliable 17 footer now (which didn't exist this time last season).

Why isn't Kofi? Matter of fact why isn't Kofi even developing a shot outside 5 feet? At least Oscar has a reliable 17 footer now (which didn't exist this time last season).
Kofi hits jumpers, just doesn’t have to often.

Too busy dropping another casual 27 and 9 @Michigan St.

Kofi hits jumpers, just doesn’t have to often.

Too busy dropping another casual 27 and 9 @Michigan St.
movies-anchorman.gif

So what you're saying is Kofi had another game without a double-double? Hahahaha, BETA!

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
27 and 9? What a pussy!😂 Come talk to us when he can get double doubles!!!😂
You thought this was worth deleting and reposting?😂

Kofi averages 21.4 and 11.4 rebounds. So I think he knows something about double doubles.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT