ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Arkansas

“Keeps replying to posts, claiming he’s not rustled, whilst putting a laughing emoji to appear not rustled”

Keeps telling people they’re rustled because he don’t want them to see that his hearts broken over his schools scandal and embarrassment! Prolly isn’t helping that the fact Duke is dry humping y’all a day after the NCAA spanked that ass for UL and put y’all in the corner!!! Man I’m here for you so if you need me to be rustled to help you get through this I’ll do it!!! Consider me rustled and mad at the world right now. I love you boo! XOXO

Beam me up Scotty
oh-my-takei.gif

Keeps telling people they’re rustled because he don’t want them to see that his hearts broken over his schools scandal and embarrassment! Prolly isn’t helping that the fact Duke is dry humping y’all a day after the NCAA spanked that ass for UL and put y’all in the corner!!! Man I’m here for you so if you need me to be rustled to help you get through this I’ll do it!!! Consider me rustled and mad at the world right now. I love you boo! XOXO
Way tl;dr jfc...

Your avatar is f**king amazing. The Muppets kick ass and the Sweetish Chef is the belligerently drunk sh*t talker of the entire Muppets crew. Animal is just up for anything and everything and something tells me Animal is the Sweetish Chef's personal assassin. Let's face it, Animal is unhinged. The Chef may look and sound cheery as he's cooking but in that stirring pot are the remains of those has paid Animal to cut down.

The Sweetish Chef is Hannibal trapped in a Muppet's body.

e59dc6deccc5d151c3362d807d3ca370.jpg

1uy5y6.jpg

Three fingers dry. Don't forget that one. Cork screw them in there.

Reactions: Scotty00
ADVERTISEMENT