ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Arkansas

I told some of you clowns that Vanderbilt is the 1st one gone in the other thread.

If Kentucky plays with hustle for forty minutes there won’t be a lot of teams that can beat them on the boards. Shooting still a concern for sure, but we’ve definitely looked more smooth in the last two games.

Reactions: Clive Gollings
Well its readily obvious that while Cal got the defense more or less in order last month, the offense was severely missing Quade. They are slowly melding into a cohesive team just in time for March. Two games in a row we've gotten a full 40 minutes of collective effort. And DAMN I love Vanderbilt's motor even if he can't shoot a lick.

If Kentucky plays with hustle for forty minutes there won’t be a lot of teams that can beat them on the boards. Shooting still a concern for sure, but we’ve definitely looked more smooth in the last two games.

Quade’s absence and injury hurt more than most realize. The addition of JV is huge

Big big big win tonight! Anyone have a shot of those Hog students holding up the Cal quote signs now? "We don't go in there expecting to win but we'll ****ing win all the same." - John Calipari

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
If we can just forget those first 3 or 4 minutes ever happened, that was the best 35 UK has played all year.

When Vanderbilt learns how to hit 50% from 2 feet out, look out.

Well its readily obvious that while Cal got the defense more or less in order last month, the offense was severely missing Quade. They are slowly melding into a cohesive team just in time for March. Two games in a row we've gotten a full 40 minutes of collective effort. And DAMN I love Vanderbilt's motor even if he can't shoot a lick.
Yep, if Vandy could finish within 2 feet of the bucket he'd be the #1 pick. Laughing

Reactions: CB3UK
Best game for the Cats all year. Maybe Cal can turn this around still.

They're ripping up all their note cards of all the posts they were going to make.
lol There used to be some that posted here several years ago. Some good, some bad, but there were at least some. Nary a peep tonight.

Guess I'll go tweet that country music singer/midget that had something to say about Malik Monk last year.

Reactions: Scotty00
Welcome Arkansas seniors to the long list of players who have never won against UK.

There's still the postseason.

lol There used to be some that posted here several years ago. Some good, some bad, but there were at least some. Nary a peep tonight.

Guess I'll go tweet that country music singer/midget that had something to say about Malik Monk last year.
If you joined in Dec of 2017 how would you know that there used to be Arkansas fans here several years ago?

Justin Moore puts on a kick ass show. Leave him out of this

ADVERTISEMENT