ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Arkansas

That's funny when you realize he typed that with tears in his eyes.

It’s the classic, tell tale sign of how well UK is doing at any point in time.

When we suck, it’s “You suck” or “Cal can’t coach”.

When we look good, it’s “You cheat”.

Seems like UK did good tonight.

If you joined in Dec of 2017 how would you know that there used to be Arkansas fans here several years ago?
I posted here well before your time under another moniker. I was more prominent on catspause.

Last edited:
Arky is terrible. Knox looks good though, Diallo needs to stay on the bench. Ideal lineup for UK is: Green
SGA
Knox
Washington
Vanderbilt

Arkansas is terrible??? Lol glad to see you know your basketball!!Laughing

Rent free in a bunch of trailor trash noggins...

I’m sorry, I really am and I apologize but seeing how UL is the first school in history to have a banner took down for cheating I can’t take you or any other UL fan talking shit serious. I’m truly sorry but I just can’t.:oops:

Reactions: treyforuk
I’m sorry, I really am and I apologize but seeing how UL is the first school in history to have a banner took down for cheating I can’t take you or any other UL fan talking shit serious. I’m truly sorry but I just can’t.:oops:
Nobody wants your pity, definitely don't give a shit what scotty thinks.

If you think that’s anger then you’ve led a pampered life.
If you think your response was appropriate then your parents obviously sucked with your upbringing.

Pretty sure that's the case based on other irrational comments you've made. I feel sorry for you.

Mike Anderson tripped Kevin Knox.

trip3.gif

It is quite ironic that posters get on UK fans for clogging up game threads that we aren't in, yet here we have multiple rival fan bases chiming in. Good stuff.
Shit man, they do it before the game starts.

Use every UK game thread this season as proof.

...and the next ones. Laughing

A fan from another team recently complained about UK playing prime time. Why do you think that is? He wanted to watch.

If people want game threads with only fans from their teams in it, go to their home board. If not, stop crying.

Comes into UK game thread.

Says his team lives rent free in UK fan's heads when they joke about the first time a NCAA Men's Basketball championship has ever been vacated.

on-well-okay-2805130.png

But yet UK fans are “Obessed” or “rustled”!Laughing

Yikes. ^ Case in point of severe rustlage. Fascinating.

Yep I look really rustled lol...your team is gettin bitch smacked right now and you’re on a message board worried about a UK fan!!! #RentFree #FishingForDaysLaughing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT