ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Missouri

I kind of agree, but Mizzou is better than Oklahoma St and you guys were at home.
Blah blah blah. It’s fizzou, and there’s never a good excuse to lose to them. Ever. Duke, Kansas, UNC, etc, could all lose at home to unranked teams, and you should still beat fizzou.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
If you all can watch this crap and argue UK isn't getting mobbed you are either blind or you are a hater.

Blah blah blah. It’s fizzou, and there’s never a good excuse to lose to them. Ever. Duke, Kansas, UNC, etc, could all lose at home to unranked teams, and you should still beat fizzou.
They are 10-0 against Mizzou all-time... It's bound to happen eventually.

Gonna lose to these scrubs, which makes us scrubs. Imagine what's going to happen at Florida and Auburn. Heck, Bama may roll us in Rupp. This team is a collection of athletes with no basketball skill.

Could have sworn Ian Eagle just said 4 players with 4 fouls for UK. Wonder how many of those are offensive fouls. Road games are a joke these days. Can't really glean anything from them. Just burn the tape.

Last edited:
The ESPN app like broke. It says none of UKs starters has more than 2 fouls. The times and scores aren't lining up either.

Reactions: Da_Bull
The ESPN app like broke. It says none of UKs starters has more than 2 fouls. The times and scores aren't lining up either.
I could be wrong. Could have sworn Ian Eagle just said that on the broadcast though. I could be losing my hearing. Point remains though. This team has a low cbb IQ and road games are brutal these days.

The streak lives!!! GG Mizzou.

Terrible offensive performance from us. Can't see this team making any significant run in March (hopefully we get there). They aren't trending in the right direction at all.

Not that it matters, but that was a pretty obvious goaltend there. Guess that's how it goes on the road.

Stop, you say this every time. The refs are not the reason UK is getting their asses kicked. They are getting their asses kicked because they are shooting like 4%.
You need to go root for duke. This team has gotten raped by the officials all year. Home and road.

They are lucky Vandy gave them the game earlier in the week. This team has a month to figure things out or they are going to bust hard in March.

Woof.

UK deserved to lose that abortion of a game, and should have lost by more, honestly.

Discipline just isn’t there yet. I still have faith that this team can get there though.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
You need to go root for duke. This team has gotten raped by the officials all year. Home and road.

Imagine being so dumb that you think Kentucky never loses because of their own shit play. Yes Missouri got a favorable whistle. It's what happens in home games 90% of the time. Can't blame refs for missing every open shot and then some.

Woof.

UK deserved to lose that abortion of a game, and should have lost by more, honestly.

Discipline just isn’t there yet. I still have faith that this team can get there though.
They've had 3 months to figure it out and they look worse now than they did in November. Zero discipline. It's just not going to happen with this team. Too many individuals.

Reactions: Hank_
anigif_enhanced-buzz-28332-1366688533-8.gif

They've had 3 months to figure it out and they look worse now than they did in November. Zero discipline. It's just not going to happen with this team. Too many individuals.

I feel like they’re making progress shoring up turnovers. Shot selection and execution are still cringe worthy at times though. Defensive potential is still high, if they could fix their rotation/close out issues.

But yeah, biggest issue is IQ and knowing when to pass and when to make the play. These guys have struggled with that all year, but show they get it in spurts.

ADVERTISEMENT