ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Missouri

bloodywater.jpg

We are looking forward to Rupp.

Refs had nothing to do with this game. Mizzou just outplayed UK. Yes, we did have a couple calls go our way. But so did you guys. Including the offensive foul missed by Knoxs and a few early calls on Tilmon, plus the missed back court violation.

BUT, you guys lost because your kids aren' there yet mentally. Neither are Mizzou honestly. But silly mistakes cost UK. Like the foul at 9 seconds on Porter that saved Mizzou from a back court. Stupid fouls that were unnecessary. This team will be way better in March.

Refs had nothing to do with this game. Mizzou just outplayed UK. Yes, we did have a couple calls go our way. But so did you guys. Including the offensive foul missed by Knoxs and a few early calls on Tilmon, plus the missed back court violation.

BUT, you guys lost because your kids aren' there yet mentally. Neither are Mizzou honestly. But silly mistakes cost UK. Like the foul at 9 seconds on Porter that saved Mizzou from a back court. Stupid fouls that were unnecessary. This team will be way better in March.
You’re directing this towards crazyq I guess? If Kentucky lost and Kentucky was only called for one foul, he’d bitch that that foul call cost them the game. Lol

Just with that particular poster. The majority of UK fans here aren’t like that.

Since you and a few other UNC posters are posting in a UK thread does that mean you all are obsessed with UK???

Good game Mizz fans! You guys outplayed us in every way!!!

There's like 25 days until March. This team has barely improved since November. Don't know why you think they will suddenly get better quick, other than that Cal usually has him teams ready in March.

There's like 25 days until March. This team has barely improved since November. Don't know why you think they will suddenly get better quick, other than that Cal usually has him teams ready in March.
It's like Cal said in his presser after the game, he can only coach them so much. Not only are they not executing, they aren't even listening. After the game he was talking about telling them pass the ball, pass the ball, pass the freakin' ball!!! They wouldn't do it. Nope, instead I'll drive into the paint and charge somebody or get my shit swatted in my face before I pass to the wide open shooter. That is their mentality. I gotta get mine. Cal has tried to tell them all year, help each other eat. Play as a team and everyone gets better and reaps the rewards. They don't get that. I'll say this right now, whichever NBA exec drafts Diallo is a damn fool and deserves to be fired on the spot. Same can be said about a few others too.

This team sucks. There is zero percent chance of them doing anything meaningful this year. Season is over. Just hope we can get a few guys to come back and avoid losing the three point streak.

Reactions: Bluejay95#2
This team sucks. There is zero percent chance of them doing anything meaningful this year. Season is over. Just hope we can get a few guys to come back and avoid losing the three point streak.
Glad the SEC tourney is in crappy St. Louis this year.... didn't want to go anyway. Back to Nashville for 6 out of the next 7 after this.

Imagine being so dumb that you think Kentucky never loses because of their own shit play. Yes Missouri got a favorable whistle. It's what happens in home games 90% of the time. Can't blame refs for missing every open shot and then some.
I wouldn't complain as much if UK got the whistle at home. But outside of the aTm game, teams come into Rupp and do whatever they want.

Yeah, I've made several posts since then in the opposite direction. Team turned me around after the Auburn loss. I'm sure if I picked through your entire posting history I would never find a dumbass comment like the one you just quoted. RollLaughLaughing

Reactions: rockycard
ADVERTISEMENT