ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Missouri

Gonna have a game in the 60s. May not be enough players left to finish it either with all the whistles.

Mizzou defense is pretty dang good from what I've seen so far.

Just packing it in the paint really. That's all you have to do against us most nights. We've had a lot of good looks, just no shooters to make a shot. I don't think we've hit anything outside of the paint except SKJ's one jumpshot. They are contesting the paint very well though and not giving us a lot of second looks.

Knox better be ready to knock the rust off after the half, because they're gonna need him to step up.

I’m confident me and 4 guys from this board are a better offensive team than UK
giphy.gif

UK isn't coming back this time... I can feel it (plus I have money on them so it's a given).

I honestly wouldn't draft anyone from this team except SGA. Knox has the tangibles so I'd consider him. Diallo and Vanderbilt are just athletes, not basketball players.

If that were a UK player, it would be an F2. lol

There would be a dramatic call to get the home crowd amped up. I hate road games.

Nothing like cutting it to 1 just be be down by 9 again like a minute later.

Flop. Flop. Vanderbilt kicked in the head no call. Flop. Tick tack foul. Pushoff.

Every. Single. Game.

lol at Pat Adams. Too bad it didn't take him out of the game.

I realize that Kansas lost to an unranked team today.... BUT.... if Kentucky loses to Fizzou, it’ll be a cold day in hell before I let you guys live it down.

Absoutely no excuse to lose to this filth.

I realize that Kansas lost to an unranked team today.... BUT.... if Kentucky loses to Fizzou, it’ll be a cold day in hell before I let you guys live it down.

Absoutely no excuse to lose to this filth.
I kind of agree, but Mizzou is better than Oklahoma St and you guys were at home.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT