ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky @ Louisville Game Thread***

Damn you’re rustled lol. I said we gon win as an obvious ribbing between posters,’I said several times on here I didn’t know who’d win. Secondly you are pretty dumb and inept and this lol. Third, you hate us more than you like your own team, this board proves that. And last but not least, we had a cold shooting day, you guys capitalized on it and won. Now go beat off to the box score.

....now why would I be rustled? UK curbstomped U6 in football and drubbed them in basketball... BOTH games in U6's house.
Maybe you just don't understand how a rivalry works. If you think I'm not going to kick U6 when they're down, think again!! If the shoe were on the other foot, your yap would be running a marathon here.

Keep those excuses coming, 86'. UK beat U6 in BOTH sports for ONE reason.... UK has better teams.

Reactions: kl40504
....now why would I be rustled? UK curbstomped U6 in football and drubbed them in basketball... BOTH games in U6's house.
Maybe you just don't understand how a rivalry works. If you think I'm not going to kick U6 when they're down, think again!! If the shoe were on the other foot, your yap would be running a marathon here.

Keep those excuses coming, 86'. UK beat U6 in BOTH sports for ONE reason.... UK has better teams.
You still seem rustled tho, it’s bewildering.

You are the rustled one by still being a Louisville fan.
giphy.gif

Your daddy can't call you son.... you ain't too bright.
Yeah, that sounds like some hillbilly rhetoric I’m not apt to or acquainted with. Whatever went on between you and your dad should stay in the past, little dude.

^ lol I am at a coffee shop right now. Lemme cue up your weird hillbilly fascination with man buns..Laughing gay you are my guy.

ADVERTISEMENT