ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Auburn

Games like this are not good for my heart.

They went weeks starting games slow and now they pulled the opposite. Get out to a big ass lead and squander it away just to squeak one out at the end.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Huge win. Love how this team is playing right now and only going to get better
It was good for them to have that close game at the end, since they got the win, but they need to learn to step on the throat.

Yea I agree. I’ll cut them some slack, simply for the fact that most teams can’t shoot like Auburn can.
Indeed, they made plenty of clutch (contested) shots to get back in it. I have become accustomed to teams doing that against UK though.

Reactions: JimboBBN
tenor.gif

Big win but those calls were the biggest joke I've seen since in living color.

Auburn flopped more than any team I've seen all season. I like Pearl, but it's just embarrassing to coach that way.

Reactions: kl40504
The flagrant was one of the worst calls I have ever seen, for sure. The flops were a little excessive too, but it worked for them.
On the flops you can’t lower your shoulder and give the ref any reason to call a charge. Agree on the flagrant

Reactions: kl40504
Will say, hope it doesn’t go unaddressed in the locker room that Immanuel Quickley saved PJ Washington’s life. Dude almost dropped that last rebound in an AU player’s lap under their basket.

Honestly might be the worst call I’ve ever seen in my life
Nah, 2011 final 4.
UK vs UConn.
Darius Miller walls up behind Shabazz Napier. Napier throws himself forward on the floor.
Ref standing right there (guess which ref) blew his whistle and called a foul.
It just doesn't get any worse than that.
That particular official shoukd never be allowed to officiate high level games.

@Denim Vest, Auburn has played in 5 quality matchups this year, your team is 1-4 in those.
Well 5 years ago when we had that douchebag that sits on UK bench we would’ve been 0-5, so at least we’ve improved! Speaking of TB he still owes me $200 from when he shot 76 and I clipped him by 10 on the course haha.

On the flops you can’t lower your shoulder and give the ref any reason to call a charge. Agree on the flagrant

I get that. But when you fly 5 feet away from that it's a flop. Happened multiple times. Don't blame the players as much as the ref making the stupid call.

Take him back, please.
Fvck no. He’s an arrogant prick that has absolutely nothing to be arrogant about. I played golf with him and some of his assistants at AU probably 15 times and honestly I tried to talk myself into liking him, but it’s impossible. His wife however was a very sweet person.

Well 5 years ago when we had that douchebag that sits on UK bench we would’ve been 0-5, so at least we’ve improved! Speaking of TB he still owes me $200 from when he shot 76 and I clipped him by 10 on the course haha.
I’m just speaking to the loudmouth Denim.

Reactions: C*A*T*S and dijjion
I get that. But when you fly 5 feet away from that it's a flop. Happened multiple times. Don't blame the players as much as the ref making the stupid call.
Agree, but you know how these refs are all egotistical, and nothing makes them happier than making a big call and showing emotion late in games. Don’t put yourself in that position by lowering your shoulder. I’m just happy AU basketball is in a position where UK fans have to bitch in regards to our games. Hopefully BP doesn’t throw any more BBQ’s!

Reactions: RR30
ADVERTISEMENT