ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas vs Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what trolling is moron.

Can any of the other UK posters actually vouch for this dumb**** before I go for the nuclear option. I'm trying to be deferential at this point. I mean...he's really asking for it. Am I wrong? Laughing Sometimes low hanging fruit is the sweetest.
Do you go to bed at night and feel sad that you aren’t the greatest program of all time?

He had to go full Gillispie to force their hand. Plus, they didn't expect to win a bunch of games every year at that point.
Hey, do me a solid. have your people get with my people and we'll do lunch and discuss whether those games count or not. I mean, you didn't expect to win a bunch of games so OMG it's like totally cool right teeheeee

Do you go to bed at night and feel sad that you aren’t the greatest program of all time?
No. I but I do go to bed at night and feel sad those nights your girlfriend isn't coddling my sack on her chin while I doze off.

That's not what trolling is moron.

Can any of the other UK posters actually vouch for this dumb**** before I go for the nuclear option. I'm trying to be deferential at this point. I mean...he's really asking for it. Am I wrong? Laughing Sometimes low hanging fruit is the sweetest.

abc637228103927b9184f9d6b8638e7e_w200.gif

No. I but I do go to bed at night and feel sad those nights your girlfriend isn't coddling my sack on her chin while I doze off.
Hilarious potato. I bring you facts and you talk about women.

Hilarious potato. I bring you facts and you talk about women.
I'm not sure what you mean by potatoes. You've yet to bring any substantive facts that actually refute my points. When you can address them head on, like why Ted wins and losses dont count, but Tubby ones do, that'd be a good start. until then, crack a beer, and crank up some funky tunes!! Just because you have a sopping vagina doesn't mean you can't shake your money maker Bro Nameth

Reactions: RunninRichie
Well I thought titles meant everything? That is what UK fans told me.

so ku is better than Duke and Indiana? I’m confused, is titles the end all be all or is there more to it?

Only 1 in the modern era though. They suck. 😁

I'm pretty sure that's his point.

The UK fans were arguing that they've been better than KU in the modern era due to one more title, despite being behind in everything else.

Well I thought titles meant everything? That is what UK fans told me.

so ku is better than Duke and Indiana? I’m confused, is titles the end all be all or is there more to it?
You have less titles than both them. In what world is this a ****ing rebuttal? Holy shit you are one dumb mother****er. Honestly what the **** is wrong with you?

Can anyone...ANYONE vouch for this dumbass before I go any further. I mean.....it's like he has down's syndrome. Honestly.....I mean there's a degree of satisfaction because this shit is funny as ****....but I spend more time on the football board so I'm totally willing to defer to the UK guys who live over here, I realize I've disrupted things.

But........I mean.......is this real life?!?!?!?! RollLaughRollLaugh

Reactions: RunninRichie
You have less titles than both them. In what world is this a ****ing rebuttal? Holy shit you are one dumb mother****er. Honestly what the **** is wrong with you?

Can anyone...ANYONE vouch for this dumbass before I go any further. I mean.....it's like he has down's syndrome. Honestly.....I mean there's a degree of satisfaction because this shit is funny as ****....but I spend more time on the football board so I'm totally willing to defer to the UK guys who live over here, I realize I've disrupted things.

But........I mean.......is this real life?!?!?!?! RollLaughRollLaugh
Oh so UCLA is a better program than Uk?

Oh so UCLA is a better program than Uk?
Are the New England Patriots the greatest NFL Franchise ever?

How old are you? I'll give you point for tenacity, but this really is like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm going to guess mid 20s? Maybe late 20s? I'm not sure, it's hard to tell. You don't seem to have a firm grasp of where your place is on the ladder. This isn't something I experience with the Duke, UNC, Louisville, Sparty and Indiana fans who post on here.

I want to be clear, on a good day, you are #3. That's on a good day. But I wouldn't go any lower than 5 either.

But let's also be clear, Kentucky is clearly the greatest program of all time and North Carolina is the only program worthy of being called our peer.

You can love it, hate it, quote it, whine about it......I really don't give a ****. But you will accept it, because those are the facts.

How old are you? I'll give you point for tenacity, but this really is like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm going to guess mid 20s? Maybe late 20s? I'm not sure, it's hard to tell. You don't seem to have a firm grasp of where your place is on the ladder. This isn't something I experience with the Duke, UNC, Louisville, Sparty and Indiana fans who post on here.

I want to be clear, on a good day, you are #3. That's on a good day. But I wouldn't go any lower than 5 either.

But let's also be clear, Kentucky is clearly the greatest program of all time and North Carolina is the only program worthy of being called our peer.

You can love it, hate it, quote it, whine about it......I really don't give a ****. But you will accept it, because those are the facts.

He said he was born in 1990. So.., that would mean he's watched 1 KU championship. Ouch.

Im confused. You just said Duke and Indiana are better than KU because they have more titles. So wouldn’t UCLA be the greatest program of all time then?

but then @lurkeraspect84 posts a list that counts more than titles and has Ku above teams with more titles. I’m just curious which is it? Seems to be some disconnect between your fan base

Im confused. You just said Duke and Indiana are better than KU because they have more titles. So wouldn’t UCLA be the greatest program of all time then?

but then @lurkeraspect84 posts a list that counts more than titles and has Ku above teams with more titles. I’m just curious which is it? Seems to be some disconnect between your fan base
We all agree UK is number #1. How we get there only matters to peasants.

There isn't. You're just still completely oblivious. But you're being a good sport about it, so I'm willing to be accomodating.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
2? Are you sure?

Let's count together.'96,'98,'12. We have as many titles in your lifetime as KU does in everyone's lifetime put together.
My bad. Honestly you used to be okay but you are just as bad as this one particular UK fan. You both are too ignorant to realize the point I’m making.

There isn't. You're just still completely oblivious. But you're being a good sport about it, so I'm willing to be accomodating.

You are a weirdo. You seem like the older guy who has UK logos all over your house and pours Cheetos on your belly too watch “the cats” play

My bad. Honestly you used to be okay but you are just as bad as this one particular UK fan. You both are too ignorant to realize the point I’m making.
"Your bad", but I'm "too ignorant"?

I've not made anything personal. Just talking basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: CB3UK
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT