ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas @ Oklahoma State

Okie playing out of their minds right now. Boone looks like George Gervin so far.

Reactions: KisteK
Okie playing out of their minds right now. Boone looks like George Gervin so far.
I was gonna say the tides will turn now that I'm about to watch but when I turned it on KU was up by 8.

I didn't expect it to happen so fast.

Low key a very impressive game by Kansas. OSU has been the hottest team in the conference and they always struggle in Stillwater.

If they pull off this win the way Boone and Thompson have played with this crazy crowd that says a lot imo

Playing much better. Our defense has picked up and we don’t have multiple guys struggling with their shot anymore. The emergence of Udeh has been huge. He gives us an element we didn’t have before and he’s just getting better and better.

That’s an incredible win honestly. Okie State is solid and was hot. This team is developing a lot of good qualities. When the effort is there on defense they are really good and it leads to everything else.

Okie shot 50% from the field and 47% from 3. Out-rebounded us. Had us in foul trouble both halves. Made more FTs than we even attempted…and we still get the w
I think everytime I checked on the game KU went on a run so I didn't see any of that. Boxscore looks great.

Good Dick on Valentine's Day
Appreciation Post
I can just see those tiny hearts with "Good Dick" on it.

s-l500.jpg

I want to ask what is the least KU fan will accept short of the title, but that's unfair. What would make y'all happy this year? S16?

Kind of fun to play off other success while our team is suckng ass. I remember what it was like. They should brag more.

Reactions: KisteK
I want to ask what is the least KU fan will accept short of the title, but that's unfair. What would make y'all happy this year? S16?
I’ll never get too excited over a loss in the Sweet 16, but I wouldn’t call it underachieving. If they reach the Elite 8, I’d say anything else is gravy.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’ll never get too excited over a loss in the Sweet 16, but I wouldn’t call it underachieving. If they reach the Elite 8, I’d say anything else is gravy.
Elite 8's aren't anything to sneeze at. Very tough to get there over and over.
the tournament is brutal. You all know this.
Was gonna play a song to portriat the feeling. couldn't come up with anything.
I guess I'll go with this instead.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
8 deep is better than the perceived 6; with Udeh's D starting to strengthen & as long as Dick doesn't fall off..
this 8 could very easily surpass my early expectations.

..(Massive assist to Beard's rage)

I'm a little stitious, so I'll just keep my low-ball expectations and be happy or "smug" with whatever outcome.

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
8 deep is better than the perceived 6; with Udeh's D starting to strengthen & as long as Dick doesn't fall off..
this 8 could very easily surpass my early expectations.

..(Massive assist to Beard's rage)

I'm a little stitious, so I'll just keep my low-ball expectations and be happy or "smug" with whatever outcome.
BothHardtofindGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT