ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Johnson

He assumingly turned down one of those 6 figure G league contracts like kuminga took. i don’t know they offered him but I’m assuming they offer all the top 10 or so guys but I don’t really know.

Makes you wonder if he really did want to go to college for the experience and exposure, or if duke just upped the g leagues ante.

And lmao at dude still falling on his sword over zion. No proof no proof. DMV records aren’t proof, anyone coulda bout those SUVs. A multi thousand dollar rent increase, maybe mom and dad got a raise at their job. Wait they quit their jobs and moved to Durham to be close to zion, all while improving their living and vehicle situations. Seems above board, Kansas should have no worries in their appeal then.
Dude, as soon as you provide one bit of proof Duke was involved in paying Zion, I will happily admit I was wrong. Until then, it is just you wishing something would happen. Do you not think State and UNc fans would have been all over this. Still, not one picture of Zions family going in or out of the so called house and these so called vehicle upgrades. Happy to accept actual facts.

So the dmv records were fake? The rent increase is fake? The family didn’t move to Durham? How did they pay rent, how did they pay rent/taxes on the SUVs

Im not magnum PI I’m not going looking for proof on something so obvious that your literally the only duke fan left who thinks everything involving zion playing for duke was above board.

It’s this simple if you think Kansas is being investigated for discussing paying zion, and agreeing to pay zion, and he just decided he’d rather go play at duke for free, your just an idiot, and I’ll no longer waste my time with you like over half the board has already figured out anyways.

Reactions: HawksJ
Hell we got caught and you still can’t provide proof that anyone employed by Louisville put $$$ in the hands of any recruit or family member.

this shits been going on since the 60s probably before, and no competitive program has their hands clean.

So the dmv records were fake? The rent increase is fake? The family didn’t move to Durham? How did they pay rent, how did they pay rent/taxes on the SUVs

Im not magnum PI I’m not going looking for proof on something so obvious that your literally the only duke fan left who thinks everything involving zion playing for duke was above board.

It’s this simple if you think Kansas is being investigated for discussing paying zion, and agreeing to pay zion, and he just decided he’d rather go play at duke for free, your just an idiot, and I’ll no longer waste my time with you like over half the board has already figured out anyways.
Not the only Duke fan who thinks that and if I am, so be it.

What DMV records, what rent records. What tax records?

As I said, show me. You typing them on here means nothing.

I’m not googling month old stuff for you.

don’t act like you didn’t see the dmv records with their family having 3 luxury SUVs, one being a G wagon at that. Now if that was fake, I apologize, but it still doesnt

The mere fact he was shopping his services to other schools should be enough dots to connect to realize he didn’t come to your school for free.

“Zion here’s 200k to come play for Kansas”
“Nah I’d rather play at duke for free”

Saddest thing is had he went to unc and not duke you’d be leading the pitchfork mob about how the NCAA lets unc get away with everything.

Where’s my proof, that any Louisville employee put cash into the hands of a recruit of his family.

Or better yet, even though it’s a known fact, prove that Russ smith and Montrez ever took part in any stripper/prostitute parties. Prove it. Show me some proof. See how easy that is. Proof isn’t the easiest thing to provide, it’s why they got Capone on tax fraud and not murders.

Or better yet, even though it’s a known fact, prove that Russ smith and Montrez ever took part in any stripper/prostitute parties. Prove it. Show me some proof. See how easy that is. Proof isn’t the easiest thing to provide, it’s why they got Capone on tax fraud and not murders.
Who's this guy. Who's he with? Where are they?

powell1-e1445363091664.jpg

Reactions: sgrooms
There was concern a year ago or so that Jalen wouldn't even show up on campus. He was always looking for greener pastures. Such a shame. He is oozing with talent. But, he is a turnover machine and not exactly the best teammate. Dude never really unpacked his suitcase to enjoy the collegiate experience.

Reactions: tw3301
I’m not googling month old stuff for you.

don’t act like you didn’t see the dmv records with their family having 3 luxury SUVs, one being a G wagon at that. Now if that was fake, I apologize, but it still doesnt

The mere fact he was shopping his services to other schools should be enough dots to connect to realize he didn’t come to your school for free.

“Zion here’s 200k to come play for Kansas”
“Nah I’d rather play at duke for free”

Saddest thing is had he went to unc and not duke you’d be leading the pitchfork mob about how the NCAA lets unc get away with everything.

Where’s my proof, that any Louisville employee put cash into the hands of a recruit of his family.

I have no idea what you are talking about with Louisville. They are so far off my radar and I dont believe I have ever said you put money in the hands of a recruit.

You seem to still be mad your school got caught and Duke has never been caught, just accused.

Again, have never seen the DMV records. Sorry. And if it is a mom, Dad and brother, why do they need 3 luxury SUV's.

And again, when the tapes are heard and it says Zion or Zions step dad told Duke it would take 200k, I will accept it. Until then, you have nothing. The NCAA cleared Duke.

Why would the NCAA clear Duke if there was something wrong. Makes no sense.

I don’t
Who's this guy. Who's he with? Where are they?

powell1-e1445363091664.jpg

Yet fully clothed and I don’t see any cash in their hands. That’s not proof. A bad look sure. Proof would be a pic of Russ balls deep in that chick while making it rain cash on her naked body and Andre McGee would have to be in the photo handing Russ the cash. See how ridiculous/impossible that burden of proof is. You pic “proves” nothing, but again I’m not arguing it didn’t happen bc it did, just that proving something that you know happened is still damn near impossible.

Just like the stuff with zion, they covered their tracks, sure, but it doesn’t change mine or any non-duke fans opinion that he was compensated to attend duke.

I don’t

Yet fully clothed and I don’t see any cash in their hands. That’s not proof. A bad look sure. Proof would be a pic of Russ balls deep in that chick while making it rain cash on her naked body and Andre McGee would have to be in the photo handing Russ the cash. See how ridiculous/impossible that burden of proof is. You pic “proves” nothing, but again I’m not arguing it didn’t happen bc it did, just that proving something that you know happened is still damn near impossible.

Just like the stuff with zion, they covered their tracks, sure, but it doesn’t change mine or any non-duke fans opinion that he was compensated to attend duke.
How did Duke cover its tracks if you seem to think you know everything. DMV records, Rent records?

Try and make some sense.

I don’t

No doubt you guys were shafted.

How did Duke cover its tracks if you seem to think you know everything. DMV records, Rent records?

Try and make some sense.

Ford also points to three luxury cars registered to Williamson’s parents — a 2018 Mercedes Benz G Wagon, a 2016 GMC Yukon and a 2015 Cadillac Escalade — citing DMV records as evidence.

Wednesday’s filing claims that Williamson’s parents moved from a $153,000 South Carolina home with a monthly rent of $895 into a North Carolina home valued at $950,000 with a rent listing of $4,995 a month upon signing with Duke.

sorry I can’t link so I copied and pasted.

I know duke/zion won this lawsuit or whatever, but did they “prove” zions family didn’t didn’t move to Durham into a much nicer house than they could afford. And did they prove his family didn’t purchase 3 luxury SUVs upon moving to Durham.

I didn’t follow this lawsuit closely, bc I knew nothing would ever come of it. So if all that stuff the lady accused zion of taking has been proven false I’ll take my crow well done with A1 sauce.

Ford also points to three luxury cars registered to Williamson’s parents — a 2018 Mercedes Benz G Wagon, a 2016 GMC Yukon and a 2015 Cadillac Escalade — citing DMV records as evidence.

Wednesday’s filing claims that Williamson’s parents moved from a $153,000 South Carolina home with a monthly rent of $895 into a North Carolina home valued at $950,000 with a rent listing of $4,995 a month upon signing with Duke.

sorry I can’t link so I copied and pasted.

I know duke/zion won this lawsuit or whatever, but did they “prove” zions family didn’t didn’t move to Durham into a much nicer house than they could afford. And did they prove his family didn’t purchase 3 luxury SUVs upon moving to Durham.

I didn’t follow this lawsuit closely, bc I knew nothing would ever come of it. So if all that stuff the lady accused zion of taking has been proven false I’ll take my crow well done with A1 sauce.
Interesting. You have been acting like all the things you said were absolute facts, yet now you are back pedaling.

Dont trip and fall.

Interesting. You have been acting like all the things you said were absolute facts, yet now you are back pedaling.

Dont trip and fall.

Im asking, bc you acted like you never heard of the luxury SUVs and the move to Durham and substantial rent increase.

I figure You follow duke more closely than me, so I was trying to figure out if I had made a mistake/misremembered or.........if you are just playing stupid on purpose and knew all along exactly what I was talking about, just didn’t want to acknowledge it bc of how effing bad it looks for your holier than thou program and your stance that Zion went to duke for free.

Who's the chick with Urkel?

The only chick in Powell’s book that didn’t win their civil suit against Powell for slander for saying they were her prostitutes and she was their madam.

The reason that chick didn’t win, is bc she didn’t sue, bc god bless her soul she’s Powell’s daughter.

There was concern a year ago or so that Jalen wouldn't even show up on campus. He was always looking for greener pastures. Such a shame. He is oozing with talent. But, he is a turnover machine and not exactly the best teammate. Dude never really unpacked his suitcase to enjoy the collegiate experience.

Yeah, like I said, I think this helps Duke in terms of on the court success. I also don't think anyone thinks this case is anything other than a guy who is a bit of a headcase being difficult.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Yeah, like I said, I think this helps Duke in terms of on the court success. I also don't think anyone thinks this case is anything other than a guy who is a bit of a headcase being difficult.
Last night Coach K was trending on twitter, and it was a bunch of ppl blaming him and making jokes to the lowest bidder. Like said above, K should be commended for not catering to the candy ass.

Reactions: Villian07
Im asking, bc you acted like you never heard of the luxury SUVs and the move to Durham and substantial rent increase.

I figure You follow duke more closely than me, so I was trying to figure out if I had made a mistake/misremembered or.........if you are just playing stupid on purpose and knew all along exactly what I was talking about, just didn’t want to acknowledge it bc of how effing bad it looks for your holier than thou program and your stance that Zion went to duke for free.
I have no idea. All i saw was a picture of a house. Never a Williamson in the picture. I dont have access to DMV records or taxes on houses.

I also dont bother to spend time on nothing stuff from opposing fans.

When Duke announces it I will pay attention, until then it is just hate from opposing fans.

And just like that, Patrick Baldwin's crystal ball is tilting towards Milwaukee, where his father is the head coach. This would be a huge blow for Duke.

I have no idea. All i saw was a picture of a house. Never a Williamson in the picture. I dont have access to DMV records or taxes on houses.

I also dont bother to spend time on nothing stuff from opposing fans.

When Duke announces it I will pay attention, until then it is just hate from opposing fans.
Dmv records are public record, which is why the lady cited them as her proof.

When duke announces it lmao, it’s just more blueblood fans with their heads in the sand.

Dmv records are public record, which is why the lady cited them as her proof.

When duke announces it lmao, it’s just more blueblood fans with their heads in the sand.
Cool. You still have nothing and relied on someone else to make your case. And now you are backpedaling.

And just like that, Patrick Baldwin's crystal ball is tilting towards Milwaukee, where his father is the head coach. This would be a huge blow for Duke.
Still 65% to Duke. I doubt Johnson has any effect on Baldwin. Unless he just wants to play for daddy.

Cool. You still have nothing and relied on someone else to make your case. And now you are backpedaling.

so they didn’t get SUVs, didn’t move to Durham into a nicer house with 10x the rent of their previous house, and zion wasn’t shopping around for his commitment. Got it.

U ask for proof, I laid it out. You still deny. Not worth the time. Keep ur head in the sand, the NCAA won’t touch duke or K anyways.

so they didn’t get SUVs, didn’t move to Durham into a nicer house with 10x the rent of their previous house, and zion wasn’t shopping around for his commitment. Got it.

U ask for proof, I laid it out. You still deny. Not worth the time. Keep ur head in the sand, the NCAA won’t touch duke or K anyways.
Not really. You havent laid anything but assumptions and innuendos. I have still yet to see proof of address and pictures of them entering or leaving the house in the cars.

Not really. You havent laid anything but assumptions and innuendos. I have still yet to see proof of address and pictures of them entering or leaving the house in the cars.

Just like I’ve yet to see proof of any Louisville players throwing money at strippers/prostitutes. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

ADVERTISEMENT