ADVERTISEMENT

Jabari Smith is a beast!

Della I got bad news- on CBS's latest mock bracket it's my hometown Towson vs your vols- would have to root for the Tigers if that happens :p

• Wow
Reactions: della
Wish he would have followed his dad and went to LSU lol. He's prolly the best player in the Country and likely #1 draft pick bya good margin.

Della I got bad news- on CBS's latest mock bracket it's my hometown Towson vs your vols- would have to root for the Tigers if that happens :p
Unfortunately, all roads leading to the Final four go through Towson state. The Romans knew it, the Carthaginians knew it and now you know it. Barnes is feverishly working to devise a detour. 😜

Reactions: Noahtogo24
What a coincedence that Towson/,UT,/LSU/,Iowa could all end up in same bracket and throw a very scarry Murray St. in there as well.

Congrats on the win. I wasn’t expecting Auburn to get out rebounded like that, but that’s one of the examples of Tennessee just wanting it more. We loved our trip though. The Rooftop Bar at Embassy Suites was fantastic. My nephew wanted to check out the college bars so we went to “Cool Beans”. We had a great night and will definitely be back.

Congrats on the win. I wasn’t expecting Auburn to get out rebounded like that, but that’s one of the examples of Tennessee just wanting it more. We loved our trip though. The Rooftop Bar at Embassy Suites was fantastic. My nephew wanted to check out the college bars so we went to “Cool Beans”. We had a great night and will definitely be back.
That's awesome Flyn and during FB season I went to the LSU/UK game and we went to Keenland and played the races then headed over to the game. Knew we were going to get our ass beat and we did lol but had a blast and will do it again !

I’m glad you had a fun time. There are lots of fun things to do in Knoxville. Safe travels.

Reactions: FlynAUround
Here's an interesting/crazy stat about Jabari Smith

Auburn is 18-0 when he scores less than 20 points
They're 7-4 when he scores 20+ points (dropped 3 of their last 4).

That stat may not meaning anything. Sometimes when a team is overly reliant on 1-2 players, the ball movement suffers - and so does the shot selection. Not saying that is the case with Auburn, but it is an interesting stat.

Here's an interesting/crazy stat about Jabari Smith

Auburn is 18-0 when he scores less than 20 points
They're 7-4 when he scores 20+ points (dropped 3 of their last 4).

That stat may not meaning anything. Sometimes when a team is overly reliant on 1-2 players, the ball movement suffers - and so does the shot selection. Not saying that is the case with Auburn, but it is an interesting stat.
It was the case Saturday. Their guards were something like 2-17 shooting. Smith tried to pick up the slack and he did, but it wasn't enough.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT