ADVERTISEMENT

IU Fans, ready to move on from Archie?

Would you expect persons to roll on Bruce regardless. If this was his first issue ok bad luck but it’s a pattern. Granted I think the bbq and graduation stuff is way overblown but not so much the lying about it. Making boys into men is pretty much unspoken in the job description. Now I don’t know him and he seems great and all but being involved and busted 3-4 times is not just bad luck.

Actually at the rate people are cheating it might be, with my team at the forefront.
Think about this....Pay for play. Shopping players...paying parents.....giving players cars, $$$, moms and pops jobs....grade fxing, etc, etc....Where is Pearls name in all of this?

Nowhere.

He lied about a BBQ.

He invited a recruit to a graduation.

Bro, that's it. That's the stain on his resume: A fukin BBQ and a graduation party.

In todays CBB world--that's fukin laughable shit.

If I were Indiana he would be my first call. Sure, call the unreachable ones like Donovan and Stevens if you want, but Scott Drew would be my guy.
If you are the AD @ Indiana...and you don't at least reach out to Stevens/Donovan, you should be fukin strung up, tarred and featherd---and drug down the street by a horse.

Are the gonna listen? Meh----I mean,would you listen if the conversation started with $ 8 million dollars? So yeah, they'll listen. Will they accept? No. But make them say no.

After that, you go after the realistic dudes....Pearl, Drew, etc, etc...

Kelvin Sampson and Bruce Pearl are on two different planets, bro. Sampson was put on probation for making thousands of illicit calls, text, and other recruting violations. THEN.....well, shit----he did it again. While still on probation. Then lied to IU about it.

Pearl invited a recruit to his daughters graduation. Then really went fukin rogue, and had a recruit over for a BBQ.

Yeah, same thing....JFC. It ain't even close to the same thing.
Okay, you are going to be very disappointed if you think Iu will even contact Pearl. It’s not happening.

Okay, you are going to be very disappointed if you think Iu will even contact Pearl. It’s not happening.
Disappointed/IU fan go together bro....That won't be anything new. I have zero doubt IU reaches out to Pearl. And its flat out hilarious, dumb and stupid. I also have no doubt this is how tings will go over the next 730 days...

1. Miller is retained for year 5 Dolson announces. But we have set expectations the program must meet..

2. Year 5: Miller wins 21 games....goes 11-9 in a much weaker,"down" Big 10. Finishes 4th. Beats Purdue for the first time ever...Goes to the NCAAT as a 7 seed. Loses in 2nd round.

3. Dolson announces IU has extended Archie Miller.

4. Miller goes 19;-15 in year 6. Finishes 10th. Misses NCAAT.

5. Stevens accepts HC job at Duke...Beard replaces Cal at UK...Drew takes over for retiring Self at Kansas.

Indiana hires Greg Tonagel....

Rinse repeat this 6 years later.

IU administration are fuking idiots if they don't reach out to a guy like Pearl.

Disappointed/IU fan go together bro....That won't be anything new. I have zero doubt IU reaches out to Pearl. And its flat out hilarious, dumb and stupid. I also have no doubt this is how tings will go over the next 730 days...

1. Miller is retained for year 5 Dolson announces. But we have set expectations the program must meet..

2. Year 5: Miller wins 21 games....goes 11-9 in a much weaker,"down" Big 10. Finishes 4th. Beats Purdue for the first time ever...Goes to the NCAAT as a 7 seed. Loses in 2nd round.

3. Dolson announces IU has extended Archie Miller.

4. Miller goes 19;-15 in year 6. Finishes 10th. Misses NCAAT.

5. Stevens accepts HC job at Duke...Beard replaces Cal at UK...Drew takes over for retiring Self at Kansas.

Indiana hires Greg Tonagel....

Rinse repeat this 6 years later.

IU administration are fuking idiots if they don't reach out to a guy like Pearl.
You seem a lot ton edge tonight. None of those things you just mentioned will happen. Relax.

You seem a lot ton edge tonight. None of those things you just mentioned will happen. Relax.
On edge? Huh? Okie doke...Just answering/responding. What I stated is fact....IU wait, until its to late..

Did it with Davis.....Did it with Crean....And will do so with Miller. I mean its not like I am making some off the wall, made up fairy tale, here. IU could have had this coach or that coach...But extended Davis....Could have had this or that---Hired Crean. Then extended him.

They will do the same with Miller. No doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Think about this....Pay for play. Shopping players...paying parents.....giving players cars, $$$, moms and pops jobs....grade fxing, etc, etc....Where is Pearls name in all of this?

Nowhere.

He lied about a BBQ.

He invited a recruit to a graduation.

Bro, that's it. That's the stain on his resume: A fukin BBQ and a graduation party.

In todays CBB world--that's fukin laughable shit.
Yea I ackowledged that In my last sentence, after I thought about it some more.

And to be fair he also lied to the ncaa as well as called craft and told him to lie. So lying and witness tampering as well but your point still remains. And I know it wasn’t a court of law but I don’t know what you call lying and witness tampering if it’s not court.

Here is what you do---Or what I would do.

1. Offer Brad Stevens the moon. Yes, 99.99% chance he says "No". But you do it.

2. Offer Billy Donovan that same moon. Yes, 99.99%he also says "No".But you do it.

Now, now we move on to realistic dudes...

1--Offer Bruce Pearl that same moon. If he says no, then move on. But TBH, I think Pearl would take the Indiana job. He's loyal. No doubt. But also no doubt that he wants a big name, big time job.

Pearl says no....

Offer Belien. At one time he was interested. You also offer him the moon...

If those four are nopes.....Well, go Beard/Oats, maybe Matta.

TIme to quit ****ing around...
Ummm, one name doesnt belong on that list. It is glaringly obvious. And he sucks. Dont know why he keeps getting job, with an NCAA noose around his neck as an added bonus.

Crean was a hot commodity when IU got him, at that time he was considered a great hire. He really had it going but the wheels came off when they got beat down as the 1 seed with Zeller/Oladipo.

Beilein would be a great hire, hard to say if he wants to coach anymore.

Seems lots of big names get thrown around for these jobs, sometimes the first choice is pulled, other times maybe not.

Reactions: duckboy33
Ummm, one name doesnt belong on that list. It is glaringly obvious. And he sucks. Dont know why he keeps getting job, with an NCAA noose around his neck as an added bonus.
Ummmm, that would be-----Who? Pearl? Are you saying he's not a good coach? Really?

Sure....

NCAA noose? JFC, how many times we gotta go over this...

UW-Milwaukee----He invited a recruit to his daughters graduation. Woooooooo, the horror.

UT- He lied about having Aaron Craft over for a fukin BBQ.....Gangsta.

And, well, thats it.

But sure, yeah----NCAA "noose". 🤣

Now if you were talking about---I dunno, Matta? Not sure why. But maube? If so, then my apologies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT